HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens
    Habbo
    nat965

Latest Awards:

In some ways I would say I am intelligent, but in other areas of knowledge, no.

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

I am quite intelligent I'd say. Most say I'm very book smart.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Id say at certain things yes. I wouldnt say im dumb or anything theres just things I dont know that much about

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

I'd like to say that I am. Intelligence is based on a lot of things. I am not book smart in any way, but I feel like I am Street smart and intelligent in ways that may not be the ideal form.... If that makes any sense.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Everyone has a good quantity of pre-installed intelligence inside our heads, the question is: do you think you are actually using it? lol
    and the question is: how do you know when you're feeling intelligent?, because it's not like when you work hard at gym in 6 months and you start to check the results, the muscles, the stamina - after studying, reading or exercising your brain for 6 months you won't physically nor psychologically feel the differences because the intelligence you accumulated inside you is already a part of you and you can't notice or reverse that, get it? hahahah

Sometimes i feel i have fast solutions for tough problems or i can imagine things in a so-real way that it's almost like I could touch or eat the thing I'm imagining lol it's hard to say it's a special and rare thing because we can't feel or test the other people's brains so........... yeah huh

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah i would say so, I think i'm really quick to learn new stuff.

I have to be interested in it to want to learn it mind!
    used to fix usertitles n stuff

last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.