HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Habbox Community Tasks!

Habbox Community Tasks (also called Habbox Community Rewards) began in 2015 for a short period of time under @Chris they have now returned under the Forum Department and this thread will outline what they are, and what they are for!

What are Community Tasks?

It's a revamped rewards system to run alongside the ones we already have, such as the top posters and top thread creators; they will work hand in hand in some cases and help you unlock certain things such as Credits and Icons!

How do they work?

Every so often, a new task will be posted as well as a time limit in which forum members will ideally work together in order to unlock the prizes on offer. In some cases though, you will work as a team, but also work individually to ensure you get the prize (such as being a top poster/thread creator).

The tasks will vary, but you won't know what the task requires you to do until it is posted. Some of the tasks may include collectively getting more than X amount of posts in a week, or getting Y amount of people to complete a task on Habbo (these are just examples at present, I have a few ideas up my sleeves).

How will this benefit me?

This will mainly depend on the prize on offer, and whether you want to try and win/unlock it. There are a few rewards that could potentially be prizes at some point, but there's always chance for this to expand! If you have any idea for prizes please post in the suggestions for the forum thread found in the feedback forum.

Potential prizes:

• Unlocking or expanding Happy Hour for X amount of time.
    • New arcade games
    • Credits being brought back into the shop for a limited amount of time.
    • New icons.
    • A variety of forum prizes (Tokens, reputation and VIP).
    • A variety of Habbo prizes such as Trophies, Credits and Rares.

I will be posting the first task shortly, so keep an eye out for it! You never know, it might be the prize you really want, don't miss out .

If you have any questions, please contact me by VM, PM or on Skype.

Last edited by Samantha; 20-06-2016 at 10:06 PM.