HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    _HeyyItsHannah_

Latest Awards:

Default Sneaky Peak of my original book

Hiyaaa!! So all day i've been writing this book. Nothing is official yet.. It doesn't even have a title.. BUT.. I'm really excited to continue and complete this.

SO.. here's a little sneak peak of my book.

The leaves of the tree rustled as he put his binoculars to his face, smiling unnervingly at the sight of the girl sitting in the grass, under deep introspection as she absorbs the light into her skin. She allowed herself to reach a state of tranquility as she watched the water in the lake ripple and move to the pulses of the wind. As oblivious as she was that moment, she heard a click of a gun, and gathered her things to escape. She knew someone was after her right at that moment. She swiftly moved across the lake, but with a single pull of a trigger… She fell to the ground; lifeless.

Tuesday night Damien turned on the television as he slouched on his couch eating his Lays potato chips. He flipped the channels until he found something he liked. Sports.. click...The Real Housewives of New Jersey… click… The Bachelor… click...Until something caught his eye. He got to the news channel and stared panic straight in the eye. “19-year old Amelia Davis found after a year dead, at Hamilton Lake.” He stood still for a while as the shock wore off, then the adrenaline surged through his body, and he rushed to get up and grabbed the phone as quickly as he could and dialed his agent. When there was an answer on the other line, before the agent could let out a hello, he panicked and shakily said, “They found her. They’re going to find out it was me.”

There was a strange silence on the other line as an elderly woman on the other line said, ”Who is this and what did you do? I have my pet cat here and Whiskers isn’t afraid to defend me!”

Another surge of panic went through his body and he quickly hung up and shook his head confused. Fingers shaking, breathing hard, he dialed the correct number this time. He then said the same thing he told the old lady.

There was another break of silence and finally, in a low, deep voice, “Well done, Damien. On to your next mission. I’ll send you the package tomorrow at approximately 8 p.m. Look for it on your doorstep.” The agent hung up.

Let me know what you guys think! Sorry if there are some mistakes! Haven't proofread yet.
    Last edited by _HeyyItsHannah_; 26-06-2016 at 09:52 PM.
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think
    -A.A Milne

Music is powerful.
    One song can change the mood, trigger a memory.
    One song can change your life.
    Listening to my heart

**|Live Life|Be Real|And Order Your Burger With Everything|12/28/14|**1/18/16**

_spirit is offline HabboxWiki Staff
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Music)
    Rare Values Staff
    Guest Events Organiser

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    _spirit

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by _HeyyItsHannah_ View Post
    Hiyaaa!! So all day i've been writing this book. Nothing is official yet.. It doesn't even have a title.. BUT.. I'm really excited to continue and complete this.

SO.. here's a little sneak peak of my book.

The leaves of the tree rustled as he put his binoculars to his face, smiling unnervingly at the sight of the girl sitting in the grass, under deep introspection as she absorbs the light into her skin. She allowed herself to reach a state of tranquility as she watched the water in the lake ripple and move to the pulses of the wind. As oblivious as she was that moment, she heard a click of a gun, and gathered her things to escape. She knew someone was after her right at that moment. She swiftly moved across the lake, but with a single pull of a trigger… She fell to the ground; lifeless.

Tuesday night Damien turned on the television as he slouched on his couch eating his Lays potato chips. He flipped the channels until he found something he liked. Sports.. click...The Real Housewives of New Jersey… click… The Bachelor… click...Until something caught his eye. He got to the news channel and stared panic straight in the eye. “19-year old Amelia Davis found after a year dead, at Hamilton Lake.” He stood still for a while as the shock wore off, then the adrenaline surged through his body, and he rushed to get up and grabbed the phone as quickly as he could and dialed his agent. When there was an answer on the other line, before the agent could let out a hello, he panicked and shakily said, “They found her. They’re going to find out it was me.”

There was a strange silence on the other line as an elderly woman on the other line said, ”Who is this and what did you do? I have my pet cat here and Whiskers isn’t afraid to defend me!”

Another surge of panic went through his body and he quickly hung up and shook his head confused. Fingers shaking, breathing hard, he dialed the correct number this time. He then said the same thing he told the old lady.

There was another break of silence and finally, in a low, deep voice, “Well done, Damien. On to your next mission. I’ll send you the package tomorrow at approximately 8 p.m. Look for it on your doorstep.” The agent hung up.

Let me know what you guys think! Sorry if there are some mistakes! Haven't proofread yet.
    Amazing Hannah keep it going xoxoxo

Help Desk Staff, HabboxLive DJ