HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Who is your favourite author?

Is there a certain author that you enjoy reading the work of? I'm more into teen books myself so I like Jacqueline Wilson although I haven't read for a while! I have a lot of her books though, but I would like to get the newer ones at some point.

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

Sophie mckenzie has always been my favourite, almost every series she's made I've read and enjoyed

But that was a good few years back (dont read anymore)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Cerys View Post
    Sophie mckenzie has always been my favourite, almost every series she's made I've read and enjoyed

But that was a good few years back (dont read anymore)
    Hahahaha yeah we used to discuss all the like Girl, Missing and Blood Ties books all the time together

I don't have a favourite author really, I just like reading books. I do have one book that I always think of as particularly special to me called When God was a Rabbit by Sarah Winman but I wouldn't consider her my favourite author.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Roger Zelazny, absolutely the best scifi/fantasy author ever. Also loving Anne Rice recently though because I am top goth
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jurv

Latest Awards:

I've not ventured into reading enough to know who my favourite is but I adore Stephen Kings books

Saying that though, most of the books of his that I have read have been because of my love for their film adaption

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Can't tell I've read lots of novels from the same author to label them "favorite" but I'm absolutely fond of Isaac Asimov's articles and novels

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

I like all the authors of the children's detectives books. I don't remember their name though but they deserve all the happiness for providing me the best childhood. I think Enid Blyton is one of them XP