HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Default [HabboxLive] Regular Shows Applications ~ OPEN!

HabboxLive Regular Shows? I hear you all asking when you read the title!

Have you ever wanted to do a show on HabboxLive or wanted to hear a particular show on Habbox but no-one was ever interested in doing it? Well... have you?

Now HabboxLive are giving our wonderful members of the community their chance to do their own show live on Habbox.com. You can commit to either every week or every two weeks, we will leave that decision down to you!

We would like fun packed shows so it could range from a particular genre of music to a quiz show to whatever you want to do (Within reason of course)!

I feel this way the community can get more involved in HabboxLive, you can get people on air and get full training on how to DJ and the use of our softwares too.

Of course we know there could be security risks which is why I as HabboxLive Manager will take the correct precautions to make sure that the radio and the users remain entertained and that there will be no disruptions to the usual proceedings of the radio.

Now you will have to fill out a very quick application in order to register your interest before I take you on, the application is as follows:

Habbo Name:
    Habbox.com Username:
    DJ Name:
    Would you like to do a show every week or every two weeks?:
    Show you are hoping to do (Please give as much detail as possible:
    You are more than welcome to do a show with another person of the community too .

I look forward to getting members of the community on the radio!

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me and I'll answer any questions to the best of my ability!

Thanks,

James
    HabboxLive Manager
    Last edited by despect; 02-07-2016 at 05:56 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

This is still open, if you are interested in doing a weekly show. PM me and King-Tom!