HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Go!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Conor View Post
    It really depends on what kind of person you are... Like I think Pokemon enthusiasts will still have it but people who just like don't care or just kind of like Pokemon like me probably won't care anymore...
    yeah for sure! a lot of people got the app because it was popular and had never played pokemon or anything before and i think most of them would have stopped playing months and months ago. one guy on my facebook's gone to visit tokyo and he's posting his daily pokemon go catches and it's crazy. like why would you play it when you're in tokyo??? i'd be way too excited to be there lmao

Conor is offline The Santa of Habbox
    HabboxLive Guest DJ (Conor)
    Guest Events Organiser
    HabboxWiki Staff

Tokens
    Habbo
    FUNISMYME

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sho View Post
    yeah for sure! a lot of people got the app because it was popular and had never played pokemon or anything before and i think most of them would have stopped playing months and months ago. one guy on my facebook's gone to visit tokyo and he's posting his daily pokemon go catches and it's crazy. like why would you play it when you're in tokyo??? i'd be way too excited to be there lmao
    I think the question is... Why would you go all the way to Tokyo to play Pokemon Go?

Conor
    FUNISMYME on Habbo

Guest HabboxLive DJ & Guest Event Host & HabboxWiki Staff & Competitions Staff

Previously one of the longest running HabboxLive Senior DJ, Ex Event Host, Ex Competition Staff, Ex Article Writer, Ex Help Desk Staff

See something on the Wiki that needs updating? Feel free to PM me info and I'll get it sorted.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Im pretty sure this game has like died out now. Not nearly as many people still play it. I didnt really like it if im honest.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Conor View Post
    I think the question is... Why would you go all the way to Tokyo to play Pokemon Go?
    i don't think he went over there just to play it, but that's all he ended up doing there so he might as well have! i'm going to amsterdam in about 6 weeks and i can't even imagine just walking around playing it while i'm there haha

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

am still playing it and never really stopped!! I walk quite far every day when I goto uni and have to walk my dogs a lot so always just throw Pokémon on and hatch my eggs!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Gen2 has been released so I've started playing it again

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

yeah i need to walk more to hatch my eggs. i got so many and only 1 incubator though can you get them from pokestops or just from levelling up?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Keegs:

Latest Awards:

I still play it alot. When I go out, I just shove pokemon go on to hatch my eggs and find pokemon lmao. I'm a huge pokemon fan & quite alot of people still play it as it is improving.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Keegan View Post
    I still play it alot. When I go out, I just shove pokemon go on to hatch my eggs and find pokemon lmao. I'm a huge pokemon fan & quite alot of people still play it as it is improving.
    I am impressed that you've stayed with the app for that long I only played it for about 3 weeks and then got bored with it.
    Back in my day, the biggest thing in Pokemon was collecting the cards and battling with them (the proper way with the counters, etc.)
    Those were the days, I'd go downtown to our local game store and play every week. Used to bring home holographic Pokemon cards all the time.
    Like Keegan Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

I still play Pokemon Go. I've caught 176 different types of Pokemon so far.