HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 283435363738

Thread: Pokémon Go!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Conor View Post
    Is this still a thing? I played it for about a month and then it went dead ahah
    Loads of people still play. The gyms near me often change hands. Though I find I don't open it as much since they introduced Adventure Sync. Now you can hatch eggs and collect candies without actually playing the game. The state and quality of the game is so much more compared to when it first released, though. So many people were playing when it first came out, it was always going to lose lots of players after time, but if it was this padded out with features when it launched, more people would have probably stayed interested.
    Last edited by Neversoft; 23-03-2019 at 06:06 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It definitely wasn't dead after just a month, and it's still fairly popular now! I play it a little bit still, but since I moved jobs and I'm a bit closer to home now I can't do as much on it anymore! Also, @Neversoft; it was me who added you the other week if you had no clue by the way.

I've just managed to get a Meltan and managed to get 3 Shiny Treeckos today, so I did well!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shockwave.2CC

Latest Awards:

I still play
    Lvl 39
    The House Always Wins

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha View Post
    Also, @Neversoft; it was me who added you the other week if you had no clue by the way.
    Yeah, I thought so! Been trying to send you gifts whenever I get them. Ever since they introduced Adventure Sync, my bag is filled up with Great Balls.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

is anyone still playing this?

my niece made me download it yesterday so she could run around the park playing it and I'm tempted to start playing it again... I used to love going out for a walk to play it lmao. it's changed so much though like the sync so if you don't have it open it still counts your distance, and raids etc is all new to me

anyone know a decent cheap phone for Pokemon Go too? I don't really want my niece running around with my £700 phone lego_nervous tempted to get a cheapo contract or something for niece and nephew to play it on

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    is anyone still playing this?

my niece made me download it yesterday so she could run around the park playing it and I'm tempted to start playing it again... I used to love going out for a walk to play it lmao. it's changed so much though like the sync so if you don't have it open it still counts your distance, and raids etc is all new to me

anyone know a decent cheap phone for Pokemon Go too? I don't really want my niece running around with my £700 phone lego_nervous tempted to get a cheapo contract or something for niece and nephew to play it on
    I still play.

Sony phones are decent and cheap(ish).

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

i still play, level 32

Tokens
    Habbo
    corina35

Latest Awards:

I love Pokemon Go but don't play it as much as I used to. I'm level 24. I'm stuck on making new friends to progress.

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 283435363738