HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738 LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Go!

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Solo'd a raid earlier it was fab, prob won't do that many because I tend to only play when I'm on the move and you obv have to stick around for that, but the new style of gyms are excellent such an improvement. Also noticed a handful of new stops near me dunno if that's something that's been rolled out everywhere
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah, I also thought I saw some new stops, but wasn't too sure as I just moved to the area. I was able to solo a Quilava raid yesterday, but me and this other guy didn't stand a chance against Charizard today (25,000ish CP). I'm hoping to get some TM's to swap up some of the moves on my strongest Pokemon, but they seem quite rare.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shockwave.2CC

Latest Awards:

Does anyone still play?
    What level are you?
    I'm level 35
    The House Always Wins

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm level 34, on 263 caught and 287 seen. 144 Kanto, 84 Johto, and 35 Hoenn. I have like ten new evolutions to do, but I mostly only play whenever I'm outside. I keep meaning to set aside 30 minutes to pop a lucky egg and evolve my horde or pidgeys. My highest CP is still Dragonite, but my favourite is Ampharos. I got lucky with a string of Mareep a couple of months ago (and did a lot of walking) and managed to be the first in my area to get one. Still haven't seen another, actually.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sianness

Latest Awards:

I've just redownloaded it, I am such a hoarder but all I really want is to finally get a venusaur!

I'm level 21

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Anybody still at it? I'm on 330 caught and 350 seen now. If anyone wants to be friends, post your code and I'll add you. I only have one friend so I have plenty of gifts to share pretty much daily.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Don't you have to be close by in location to be able to gift each other stuff? I'm still playing from time to time but I'm not doing that well. Can't remember how many I've caught but I'm level 20 I think. Only started playing again recently since the big hype two years ago because my friend started and he wanted someone to walk around with.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Empired View Post
    Don't you have to be close by in location to be able to gift each other stuff? I'm still playing from time to time but I'm not doing that well. Can't remember how many I've caught but I'm level 20 I think. Only started playing again recently since the big hype two years ago because my friend started and he wanted someone to walk around with.
    No, you only need to be nearby to trade. You can add anybody from around the world as friends and exchange gifts which include things like stardust, items, and a new type of egg which is guaranteed to hatch an Alolan Pokemon. If you click your portrait on the app and then click on friends and add friends, it will display your code. If somebody inputs your code, you'll receive a notification informing you they want to be friends, which you can either accept or decline. There's no need to exchange codes both ways. The only requirement to add friends is that you need to be level ten or above.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I still play occasionally, caught 265 seen 286 at the moment.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shockwave.2CC

Latest Awards:

I'm on 322 caught and 372 seen
    The House Always Wins