HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    .:TaylorSwift:

Latest Awards:

Default Struggle With Customer Service

So we all know they suck. I've been having arguments with their moderation system. But I got a couple things resorted.

So how have you guys felt my pain of frustration?

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

It's slow as hell but generally I don't have any problems - they get the problems sorted out but it just takes AGES to reply (1 day for the automatic email then up to 2 weeks for the final decision), which is frustrating.

In general, I wish they'd communicate about problems a bit more, a lot of people go straight to Macklebee on Twitter who ends up being the public face for bugs when it should really be the main Habbo account giving details of problems & fixes out.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

In some cases the customer service can actually be great - for example I have an email linked to a Habbo account, but unfortunately I believe it was a secondary email (I don't have access to the primary one) so I can't access my account anymore. They were good in asking what email it was and verifying that I owned the account, but that's it! I get friend request emails, but I can't reset my password (the friend request emails are the ones that we had before on ex.Habbo and normal Habbo before it changed). They keep telling me there's a block on my email and then they remove it, but it doesn't work due to them getting rid of ex.Habbo before they should have done and not transferring everything over to the new Habbo.

However, one time I was scammed and it was Habbo's fault for putting 2 furniture identity numbers the same (the V Guitar and Dragon Throne Rare), they actually compensated me the item. I also received a badge around a year late, but I asked about it and got it, and I noticed there was a furniture prize to go with it and I received that after asking around 2/3 years after the competition ended. So for the most part it can be good. It does take a long time depending on the reason of your request though.