HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by HG8 View Post
    our account was permanently banned because your Habbo was advertising and/or discussing a scamsite. These are mostly fake sites that pretend to be associated with Habbo and promise all kinds of free stuff in exchange for user details.

Here's what your Habbo said:

HG8bm: <highlighted> habpd.weebly.
    HG8bm: <highlighted> com

Unfortunately, those sites can be really dangerous. If a Habbo puts in their personal information, they may end up losing their account for good. The information given on these sites is also often incorrect and it can lead to fraudulent purchase. Because in some countries these types of sites are actually illegal, we're sorry we won't be able to unban your account.

Best,

Check habbopd.weebly.com for yourself, im honestly really upset
    That's awful! Can you reply to the appeal? Say that it's not a scam site at all, it's a new website for your agency and there's nothing on there? I'd be like I know it looks like it could be a scamsite but there's honestly nothing on it?

The link takes me to a 404 page anyway </highlighted></highlighted>

Tokens

I got stressed out and sent another response to it, you will not believe how much detail i have gone in to explain this, i wouldnt really care if there wasnt much on there but i spent so much money on this, so much time and effort and it ends up getting banned.

- - - Updated - - -

I got stressed out and sent another response to it, you will not believe how much detail i have gone in to explain this, i wouldnt really care if there wasnt much on there but i spent so much money on this, so much time and effort and it ends up getting banned.

- - - Updated - - -

I think the habpd site got taken down, if i remember, i changed link to a wix or tk, cant remember but honestly all thats on the site is a half completed rank list

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12