HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Unhappy A serious issue with a ban appeal

Hi, my habbo username is HG8

I want to ask the Habbox community to help with a ban that happened to me 2 weeks ago.
    So basically i saved up for a while to buy coins and make an agency, I've always wanted to make an agency since i started Habbo, this dream came true this year, now i bought the coins, sorted builders club. I built every single room taking me days. I finally completed the site, now 2 weeks ago i went to a coin shop following a friend, up to the build of my agency a guy im not going to name was really jealous about how far i had come. Now i was in the coin shop and my friend asked for the link to the Agency website, i said the website like this:
    li
    nk
    com

What sucks is at this moment the guy who was jealous of the agency, was hanging in the room, he reported me for spreading scam sites and retro links. I go to watch youtube, i change back tab and guess what

You have been banned
    You have been permanently banned from Habbo for this reason: You've been permanently banned for: promoting retros/scamsites. Reading through the Habbo Way and Terms will help you avoid this issue in the future..

You can appeal your ban at the Habbo Helpdesk.

So im chilled about it, at the time i had no idea why until my friend messaged me on kik saying what happened and he knew why he was banned. So i learned i was reported by that guy.
    I make a ban appeal and await a response, in the mean time i make a new account and room hop for a while. I confronted the guy who reported me and his excuse???

Me: Why did you report me dude, that ain't cool
    Him: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, you got perm'd i heard, thats shit man XD
    Then he blocks me, he deletes me and ignores me

You see, i dont care if he did that i was waiting for a ban appeal response.

Now this is where i want your help. I made an appeal to Habbo about it, going in to so much detail, it took me about half an hour to type the ban appeal. Once it was sent i waited. 3 days later i get a message from a guy called alexander saying that the appeal had been received and was being processed. I had high hopes because i knew i was wrongly banned. A day later i get a message saying the appeal was in the wrong category SERIOUSLY WHAT THE ****, WHY MAKE ME WAIT A WEEK FOR THAT MESSAGE?So to speed things up, nothing got better i had to send multiple appeals on different emails. The tickets kept getting ignored, whats so shit is i spend about £300 throughout my time on habbo, all of it was saving for the agency and buying stuff etc. Now I had to sent so many requests through the help system to get no luck, all of the tickets ignored and deleted by the Habbo Team. Im really upset about this and i have sent one last help request through my last email in hope of an unban, i know i am wrongly banned. I dont know what to do im running out of options Habbo was once a great place, quick responses to help but now the Help tool is a pile of shit, If i was super lucky, the best i would get is ''Your ticket is in the wrong category'' when in actual fact it was in the right one, after 2 weeks of contacting ambassadors, i had to resort to actually calling the London Habbo Number and leaving a voicemail in hope of something happeneing.

So please, i ask you if anyone can help, please get back to me im extremely upset about this, i always obeyed the Habbo way, i stayed away from retros. I need all help, i need to know what to do, If you really want to see how much effort i put into this Agency, Search HG8 rooms and look at the HQ. The badges alone cost me 110c, some had to be deleted and re created.

If anyone knows what to do, please contact me. Reply to this post or my contact details will be below

[email protected]

Thank you for reading, i hope someone can help

moderator alert Thread moved by Chris (Forum Moderator): From "Habbo In General", as it is better suited here.
    Last edited by Chris; 13-07-2016 at 10:24 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by HG8 View Post
    Hi, my habbo username is HG8

I want to ask the Habbox community to help with a ban that happened to me 2 weeks ago.
    So basically i saved up for a while to buy coins and make an agency, I've always wanted to make an agency since i started Habbo, this dream came true this year, now i bought the coins, sorted builders club. I built every single room taking me days. I finally completed the site, now 2 weeks ago i went to a coin shop following a friend, up to the build of my agency a guy im not going to name was really jealous about how far i had come. Now i was in the coin shop and my friend asked for the link to the Agency website, i said the website like this:
    li
    nk
    com

What sucks is at this moment the guy who was jealous of the agency, was hanging in the room, he reported me for spreading scam sites and retro links. I go to watch youtube, i change back tab and guess what

You have been banned
    You have been permanently banned from Habbo for this reason: You've been permanently banned for: promoting retros/scamsites. Reading through the Habbo Way and Terms will help you avoid this issue in the future..

You can appeal your ban at the Habbo Helpdesk.

So im chilled about it, at the time i had no idea why until my friend messaged me on kik saying what happened and he knew why he was banned. So i learned i was reported by that guy.
    I make a ban appeal and await a response, in the mean time i make a new account and room hop for a while. I confronted the guy who reported me and his excuse???

Me: Why did you report me dude, that ain't cool
    Him: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, you got perm'd i heard, thats shit man XD
    Then he blocks me, he deletes me and ignores me

You see, i dont care if he did that i was waiting for a ban appeal response.

Now this is where i want your help. I made an appeal to Habbo about it, going in to so much detail, it took me about half an hour to type the ban appeal. Once it was sent i waited. 3 days later i get a message from a guy called alexander saying that the appeal had been received and was being processed. I had high hopes because i knew i was wrongly banned. A day later i get a message saying the appeal was in the wrong category SERIOUSLY WHAT THE ****, WHY MAKE ME WAIT A WEEK FOR THAT MESSAGE?So to speed things up, nothing got better i had to send multiple appeals on different emails. The tickets kept getting ignored, whats so shit is i spend about £300 throughout my time on habbo, all of it was saving for the agency and buying stuff etc. Now I had to sent so many requests through the help system to get no luck, all of the tickets ignored and deleted by the Habbo Team. Im really upset about this and i have sent one last help request through my last email in hope of an unban, i know i am wrongly banned. I dont know what to do im running out of options Habbo was once a great place, quick responses to help but now the Help tool is a pile of shit, If i was super lucky, the best i would get is ''Your ticket is in the wrong category'' when in actual fact it was in the right one, after 2 weeks of contacting ambassadors, i had to resort to actually calling the London Habbo Number and leaving a voicemail in hope of something happeneing.

So please, i ask you if anyone can help, please get back to me im extremely upset about this, i always obeyed the Habbo way, i stayed away from retros. I need all help, i need to know what to do, If you really want to see how much effort i put into this Agency, Search HG8 rooms and look at the HQ. The badges alone cost me 110c, some had to be deleted and re created.

If anyone knows what to do, please contact me. Reply to this post or my contact details will be below

[email protected]

Thank you for reading, i hope someone can help

Shame to see you've got banned by this! A lot of people have been banned for saying links to even official fansites, it's ridiculous. You've made the right steps by submitting an appeal as they won't deal with requests otherwise. You clearly haven't broken the Habbo way and them checking the chat should prove that fairly quickly - when they get around to it!!

I've never heard of tickets being IGNORED and definitely not deleted, but they do take a long time to respond. How long ago did you send the appeals in? IIRC they say up to 10 working days (2 weeks) for a reply, they should just check the chat logs in the room!

I think the best advice I could give to you is to be patient really and not spam them too much with calls and emails as that will probably frustrate them and may harm your chances of being unbanned...

Tokens

Ive checked, it was 3 weeks ago not 2. I sent the appeal the minute i was banned. The appeals i sent havent been responded to so i have had to resort to sending again

Country
    Scotland
    Tokens
    Habbo
    MikeyFusion

Latest Awards:

Unfortunately with Habbo it's a waiting game. Make sure that your request is in the correct section and wait it out, they will eventually get back to you but it will take a while.

Tokens
    Habbo
    iBlueBox

Latest Awards:

I suppose you just need to be careful. In a sense and the way habbo sees it its probably a good thing they are this secure and its about minimising risks. There are ALOT of scam sites going around recently, so any links shared (even ones that are official) can result into a ban. So its good habbo are taking action against the spreading of scam sites, retros but it sucks if the link you never shared was one, the only thing to do is appeal but apparently perms are difficult to get unbanned from these days.

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

From seeing other people's experience on here, you just have to wait it out. Don't spam them. If one ticket is open, they will get to it eventually. It is frustrating but you just have to be patient.

Years ago, I got replies very quickly, but CS has changed in recent times, so it takes a little longer unfortunately. You should be unbanned for that though. The mods never check the links, they just assume and leave it for customer service to sort it!

Tokens

Hello,

Thanks for contacting Habbo.

We're sorry, but we have noticed that your ticket is not categorised. It's harder for us to help Habbos when problems are not categorised, so we're going to have to ask you to make a new ticket in the correct category. If you reply to this ticket it will be closed without response. Thanks for helping us out!

Best,

Carly
    Come aboard the Habbo Party Boat 2016
    Customer Support - http://www.habbo.com

This has been the response to all of the tickets
    Its 100% in the right category, I put it in Banned accounts, im sorry but where the hell else do i put it? it doesnt help as all they said is its in the wrong category, Any help?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I assume you went on the following link: https://help.habbo.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    Then you filled in all your details and chose the option that your account is muted/trade locked or banned.
    If they've told you to make you a new ticket then I'd do it as you'll just be totally ignored otherwise.

I was wrongly banned a few months ago now and all in all it took a month from the time when I originally submitted my appeal to actually being unbanned. If you explain clearly what your option is without waffling on, you'll more likely to get a reply that you're expecting. If you don't, just keep replying to the ticket, as it automatically reopens once you reply, don't create multiple tickets as they just get closed and they'll take longer to reply to you.

Not sure how you'll be able to prove to them that it's not a retro etc, so not sure how you'll stand in that, where as in my case, I had a little bit of proof to show them that my ban was wrong.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Banned accounts is definitely right, what's the message you sent them? I'm wondering if you phrased it too much to do with the money you spent or the agency then they would have just said its the wrong category?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens

our account was permanently banned because your Habbo was advertising and/or discussing a scamsite. These are mostly fake sites that pretend to be associated with Habbo and promise all kinds of free stuff in exchange for user details.

Here's what your Habbo said:

HG8bm: <highlighted> habpd.weebly.
    HG8bm: <highlighted> com

Unfortunately, those sites can be really dangerous. If a Habbo puts in their personal information, they may end up losing their account for good. The information given on these sites is also often incorrect and it can lead to fraudulent purchase. Because in some countries these types of sites are actually illegal, we're sorry we won't be able to unban your account.

Best,

Check habbopd.weebly.com for yourself, im honestly really upset

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast