HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Flairr

Latest Awards:

Default Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered

Heyyy,

I cannot believe there isn't a thread for the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered yet! I am super excited for this and am making a separate thread as its a separate game from Infinite Warfare and I am far more interested in this, you can get the campaign 30 days early on PS4 so a bonus for anyone on the PS4. I think Activision could of run with this game as their title of the year to be honest, but I saw a video the other day that amused me because this game came out in 2007 and most of the kids playing Call of Duty now probably never played it, which makes me feel old.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered is a remastered port of the iconic game, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. The game is being developed by Raven Software rather than Infinity Ward, who were working instead on Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare.

The remastered game will have the full campaign, as well as multiplayer with ten maps which will include Crash, Backlot, Crossfire, Overgrown, and Bog. It will only be available to those who purchase the Legacy Edition, Pro Legacy Edition or Digital Deluxe Edition of Infinite Warfare.

Trailer:

Crew Expendable Gameplay:

Anyone else excited for this, and what platform will you be getting it?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

Not really excited because I won't be buying the other cod to get it. I'll get it in a few months time when they inevitably release it separately.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!
    Like David Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Flairr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Not really excited because I won't be buying the other cod to get it. I'll get it in a few months time when they inevitably release it separately.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
    I think your probably looking at around this time next year for it to be sold separately. I currently just have no interest in Infinite Warfare so seeing it as I am buying Modern Warfare but it also comes with Infinite Warfare

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Not that interested, the original game (for mp at least) was the best cod but the remastered will never be as good.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Flairr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    Not that interested, the original game (for mp at least) was the best cod but the remastered will never be as good.
    I suppose it won't be the "break through" it was back then.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Flairr View Post
    I think your probably looking at around this time next year for it to be sold separately. I currently just have no interest in Infinite Warfare so seeing it as I am buying Modern Warfare but it also comes with Infinite Warfare
    So be it I reckon it'll be sooner though personally. Thats one way of looking at it
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

I'm sort of looking forward to it. Not happy that 10 maps are missing that will almost certainly be resold. On the plus side, at least I'm actually interested in Infinite Warfare SP

Tokens
    Habbo
    J25T

Latest Awards:

Bump, anyone playing?
    Just downloaded the online bit, try to jump into a game and it says the entire game needs to download

Tokens
    Habbo
    Prosiary

Latest Awards:

I'm doing the same as Chris is doing, buying the remastered when it becomes available to buy without buying the other shite.

liam //

www.habbox.com/jobs
    Like Chris, David Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

I would be playing but I sent it to the wrong address so now I have to wait even longer.
    Also don't hold your breath at it being released separately.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast