HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Regret really? Nothing... but I do feel a bit cheated when some programs you've spent a lot of time dedicated to end up crappy, like House had a shitty ending, CSI got reeeeeal boring - two examples I can think of off the top of my head!!

Parks and Rec and Star Trek I kinda regret too but theyre the opposite problem for me, I'm SO ADDICTED TO THEM I can think of nothing else most of the time...

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    Merlin was brill fj! I was so upset when and how it ended.
    Have just started the last series but get SO annoyed when Merlin pulls some amazing trick out of the bag like MIND CONTROL and instead of using it to make Morgz blow herself up he's just like "Arthur go wash the dishes lol" and has a bloody pet dragon basically but just uses it to find lost villagers what a pansy
    Still gonna watch to the end though
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12