HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: What if...

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Default What if...

THIS IS A FUN GAME I thought we could play. Someone posts a What If and the person who posts below has to answer. Tag someone to get them to answer something specific!

Mine would beeeeeeeeee:
    @Absently; what if you had never met Meanies?? Would you have stayed on Habbox?

moderator alert Thread moved by Empired (Forum Manager) because it's better suited here no matter what you say Laura :/
    Last edited by Empired; 27-07-2016 at 09:39 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

https://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1409 m8
    @Meanies; what if you had never met Absently?? Would you have stayed on Habbox?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

@everyoneonhxf; what if you lost all your posts from the past 2 months

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

i'd prob have a panic attack on the train when @xxMATTGxx; texts me then laugh a lot then have another panic attack

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    THIS IS A FUN GAME I thought we could play. Someone posts a What If and the person who posts below has to answer. Tag someone to get them to answer something specific!

Mine would beeeeeeeeee:
    @Absently; what if you had never met Meanies?? Would you have stayed on Habbox?

moderator alert Thread moved by Empired (Forum Manager) because it's better suited here no matter what you say Laura :/
    oh hey, hmm tough one that, probably not like cus i wouldnt have that weird connection with habbox that i currently do. saying that though we've both left for yrs at a time! when i resign i would probs end up going for good tho SO IDK REALLY ITS A Y/N
    @Yuxin; if u didnt like ducks what would ur next choice of animal be?? elephants??

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Absently View Post
    oh hey, hmm tough one that, probably not like cus i wouldnt have that weird connection with habbox that i currently do. saying that though we've both left for yrs at a time! when i resign i would probs end up going for good tho SO IDK REALLY ITS A Y/N
    @Yuxin; if u didnt like ducks what would ur next choice of animal be?? elephants??
    I've been waiting TWO MONTHS for this answer I was genuinely really intrigued!! It's so weird to think like if you hadn't met ____ or become friends with _____ that you might have actually left a while ago!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk