HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Expling

Latest Awards:

Default new 6th form/university/job/school

so as we all know it is a few weeks after the start to the new school year and I'm sure university is starting or has started for a lot of people. how is your new life going?! stressful or are you loving life

i started a new 6th form all on my own wanting to make friends and I've actually had mixed emotions, I hated it but now I'm liking it because I only have class friends so I don't get distracted and stuff (i also really love going home at 1 every tues wed and thurs yasss)

so yes what about you!?!?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i'm still at the same sixth form but p much all of my classes changed so i'm with completely new people

when i first saw my new timetable my heart dropped because i thought i would never make friends because everyone in my classes had already been together for an entire year and wouldn't be accepting of new people who joined the class. that turned out to be true in 2 out of the 3 classes that changed and no one really bothers to speak to anyone other than their friends from the previous year but i guess it's better for me to be alone esp this year because i won't get distracted by talking to other people! luckily i have a friend who ended up with free periods whenever i have art (she takes art too) so she comes and does work with me during my lessons. i don't really have free periods with my friends either but it means i study a lot more effectively now. finally, i got my a2 grade predictions ready for uni/ucas yesterday and they were much higher than anticipated so i feel rly motivated to just crack on studying!!

overall, it's definitely a lot more stressful than last year and there have definitely been a few nights where i've just come home and cried a bit but positivity and optimism is the key

Tokens
    Habbo
    welldonemate

Latest Awards:

i look at my two boys, dog and my mrs and yes. life is good.
    (H)

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Final year and got a supervisor very quickly which I'm thankful for as that was the part I was dreading most, plus a timetable that isn't overly shit so I will actually attend things. Enjoyed this uni year more in general than other years though there is ONE SPECK OF IMPERFECTION.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rubbish

Latest Awards:

i've just finished uni (trained as a midwife) and start my job as a qualified midwife in a few weeks and I'm absolutely terrified if I'm honest but at the same time I can't wait!

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

I'm still at the same uni I was at last year and honestly I hate it. It's such a waste of time I'm only 5 weeks in and fed up haha

Next year I should hopefully be going to Birmingham to finish my final year so I expect that to be better