HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    KrushGear

Latest Awards:

Default BC being removed?

I've been away for the past 3 weeks and I haven't been using HXF for a while so I'm not completely up-to-date, but when I came back yesterday I heard of some rumours of BC being removed. Not the entire system, but apparently certain features would be tweaked, including the potential removal of the payment options (more specifically, the direct payments).

Debunk/discuss

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I can't find the tweet now but it looked like they were changing the payments? I highly doubt they'll remove BC as a whole cos it's a fantastic revenue stream for them, with guaranteed monthly income to a huge tune. I thought the image I saw was mostly about auto renewal or just tweaking the cancellation message?

Can anyone find the tweet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

yeah i've heard quite a lot of people say about BC but they definitely wont remove!! it's soo handy and i use it for everything cus im lazy and cba looking for furni

Tokens
    Habbo
    thatc00lgirl

Latest Awards:

Nooo don't remove, i'll need it when the time comes that i am too lazy to go round finding furni. It would be nicer if they could
    let us buy the whole room of furni at a certain price when we keep using that room for a period of time.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mrs_Plant

Latest Awards:

It's not going to get removed they are just changing it so you cannot have auto renewal on there.. Basically meaning you have to keep going and getting an extra month :p

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Yeah I couldn't see them removing it as I bet it's nice money maker for them.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator