HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

Tbh I'd quite like to see gender forums, I have a few questions I'd like to ask that are too embarrassing in front of you dirty males
    I can't see the harm in having them aslong as they were properly moderated so you can't **** about someone who can't see the forum (tho we are all nice here now so that will be ok x )

Like buttons, Martin Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Absently View Post
    i was only thinking about gender forums recently, it's definitely something im interested in i know there is deffo some topics that we wouldnt want other genders to see and would help generate discussion? although, cutting down on forums too is definitely something we should be doing also. i think we could merge like developments and habbox announcements, feedback & support with a special subforum within that, trading and anything about trading and furni, console & computer gaming with online games, tv and film and anime & other entertainment, perhaps, sport & discuss anything maybe??

just my suggestions anyway that we should be merging stuff
    @xxMATTGxx;

with merging announcements and developments, using prefixes would be the best course, just like [Development], [Staff Change] and [Notice] or something.
    should have [Event] and maybe [AGM] prefixes in CNB as well if it were up to me
    Last edited by David; 03-10-2016 at 03:23 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    thatc00lgirl

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by wixard View Post
    and how am I meant to know who to PM? what if I'm experiencing something and need help or advice and it's personal, how am I to know who can help me? Or even just have a general discussion amongst the other girls

i dont even mind if both genders had access i think a password protected or permission protected place to vent would be nice
    Ooo password protected place would be nice
    Like buttons, Martin Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

I don't see the point in merging areas of the forum only staff can post in.
    I also wouldn't see the benefits of gender forums. What exactly could be so bad that it daren't be seen by the opposite sex?

Forum seems basically fine to me except possibly "Console and Computer Gaming" and "Online Games".
    Like Martin Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz View Post
    I don't see the point in merging areas of the forum only staff can post in.
    I also wouldn't see the benefits of gender forums. What exactly could be so bad that it daren't be seen by the opposite sex?

Forum seems basically fine to me except possibly "Console and Computer Gaming" and "Online Games".
    idk "hey girls give me tips to orgasm" not me personally am fine X but just an example, not sure if that topic would be allowed on forum tho
    just other things that i can't actually post even here bc i dnt want guys to see lmao
    also like body issues iv wrote about on here n guys don't take seriously or insult me
    i mean it's fine if u guys dnt want one but the girls obv do

love ya girls xx
    Last edited by buttons; 03-10-2016 at 03:47 PM.

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

I guess theres no harm bringing in gender forums to see if they were actually going to be used or not. If not then get rid of it. I mean we should be trying new things to see if they work.

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by buttons View Post
    idk "hey girls give me tips to orgasm" not me personally am fine X but just an example, not sure if that topic would be allowed on forum tho
    just other things that i can't actually post even here bc i dnt want guys to see lmao
    also like body issues iv wrote about on here n guys don't take seriously or insult me
    i mean it's fine if u guys dnt want one but the girls obv do

love ya girls xx
    What's to stop someone just leaking the thread?

Sort of related now I said that to whoever can answer me, but is it possibly to have sub forums that doesn't show username/signature/avatar etc.? Not suggesting it should exist, I'm just curious.
    Last edited by dbgtz; 03-10-2016 at 03:53 PM.
    Like Martin Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

nothing, just that if it was found someone was leaking (rumours spread fast on habbox) then they get removed or the forums get removed. obviously u can't full proof it. would also only been people who had been around X number times with X number posts and people to vouch for them. but highly doubt any girls gna care about showing guys who can't orgasm, who has a heavy flow... dno bout guy forums.

what u think about private forum for all members? (well same again re posts, how long been round et)

pigged 25/08/2019

Like Martin Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by buttons View Post
    nothing, just that if it was found someone was leaking (rumours spread fast on habbox) then they get removed or the forums get removed. obviously u can't full proof it. would also only been people who had been around X number times with X number posts and people to vouch for them. but highly doubt any girls gna care about showing guys who can't orgasm, who has a heavy flow... dno bout guy forums.

what u think about private forum for all members? (well same again re posts, how long been round et)
    Not for it. If you put lots of conversation in private forums that have a prerequisite which isn't simply having an account (or something simple like ticking a box), then you run a greater risk of them just not using the forum anymore since they won't be able to fully participate and there's a chance activity elsewhere will die down even further.
    Like Martin Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Sort of related now I said that to whoever can answer me, but is it possibly to have sub forums that doesn't show username/signature/avatar etc.? Not suggesting it should exist, I'm just curious.
    unless you post as a guest, i don't think it's native to vbulletin
    Like Martin Liked

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast