HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

@Inseriousity.; that's a very eloquent list you've got there and I think everything u mentioned is spot on. Particularly the sisterhood thing - if a girl runs into a bathroom crying she's followed by a whole group of other girls telling her she's beautiful and she was too good for the guy who rejected her anyway, but if a man did that he'd be committing social suicide

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Inseriousity. View Post
    Pros of being a man

- Definitely get the better deal with reproduction.
    - More likely to be taken seriously, treated like an equal. For example: assertive behaviour is not seen as being bossy but admired.
    - Men do not reach their "best-before date" at age 35.
    - Urinals and very very rarely having to queue for a toilet. See also: being able to stand up and pee.
    - Windmilling. Lol it's really funny.

Cons of being a man

- Getting it caught in a zip. Ouch, not so funny.
    - Women have their "girl power" and that's great but it does seem like "men's issues" are mocked or it's just like "no no no females are the real victims of this patriarchal society, check your privilege."
    - The more male habit of pride/bottling things up is incredibly annoying.
    - How the word "man" is used to mean a very macho, hypermasculine version and anything less means you're not a man. If I want to watch cheesy Disney films, I've still got a penis, you ******.
    - The pressure to lose your virginity and "pull"
    - On a similar note, this stereotype that all men think about is sex. "They're only interested in one thing"
    - The people that live up to this stereotype dragging the rest of the male gender down in the gutter.
    - On an even more serious note, this unspoken suspicion/taboo at the back of people's mind that any men that has a job involving children must be a paedophile.

Lol this long list makes it sound like I hate being a man but I love it and I'll tell you why

Cons of being a woman

- PERIODS, MENOPAUSE, BIRTH.
    - The pressure to be beautiful and stay that way.
    - Your shoes have to match your bag or something stupid like that.
    - Having to avoid the "Mean Girls" clique. I think men are more likely to be laidback and less ****.
    - Having to be [or the pressure to be] "ladylike" [this includes not being able to sleep around without being judged]
    - The pressure to marry and settle down.
    - Motherhood [not being a mother itself but how all women are expected to love it and bend over backwards for their kids whereas dads are able to be more hands off. The con for men here is that they get treated really badly in the family courts]

Pros of being a woman

- You can deploy the girly charm to be sneaky and get ahead if you really wanted to. Flutter the eyelashes, flash some cleavage. Get served at bar quicker. That sort of thing. [Con here is that female achievements are usually thought to be because of this rather than actual talent and being the best person].
    - The girl power/sisterhood vibe. Girls got to stick together. Women attacking other women happens a lot and it can be a curse but generally speaking, I think the whole "girl power" thing is quite nice.
    - Generally seen as more caring and approachable.
    Do you not think men also have the pressure to be "beautiful"?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think young men have pressure to be buff and toned as part of the macho culture I mentioned but men overall, no I think men are allowed to grow old as normal and are generally given more leeway in terms of appearance.

Thank you Alicia, yeah I got bored lol

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

I think people should be pressured to look good tbh.

Have you seen how some people let themselves go? Shoot me if I reach 30, develop a beer belly and start wearing trainers+blue jeans.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345