HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Default Forum Suggestions

Since all our posts magically disappeared I'll try to remember this again

Yes lads we've finally got the likes system, good job.

Themes/Skins

I think we mostly agreed we want to clear out all the old skins and focus on 2 Non-Habbo skins and 2 Habbo skins, whether this includes a mixture of new and old (at least 1 new of each type) or not is up for discussion, but we definitely need at least 2 new skins.

Part of this would be removing all older skins so only these 4 skins would be active going forward

Arcade

We would like this to be actively maintained including regular game updates, regular tournaments, etc.

Rules

I believe a clean up of the rules has been done so they are a bit more relaxed on off-topic posting now, good job.

Categories

The categories needs to be cleaned up including merging some categories and getting rid of others.

Habbox Announcements, Job Openings, Development Announcements should be merged using prefixes for the relevant sections
    Online Games and Console and Computer Gaming can be merged again using prefixes for relevant sections
    Sports / Fashion, Hair & Clothes and I'm sure there's others can be merged into discuss anything and possible prefixes if necessary
    Habbox VIP Forums removed and the necessary threads added to Habbox Feedback.

I'm sure there's others I think @Absently; may have mentioned some, so feel free to suggest other ones.

Stickies/Announcements

These needs to be brought up to date, removed if not necessary and just a general cleanup on all stickies.

Shop Update

Shop needs to be updated with more items, some examples may be;
    - Increased avatar size
    - Italic username
    - Bold username
    - Shadowed username
    - Underlined username
    - Glowing username
    - 30000 other customisations on usernames
    - Profile customisations if we can re-enable this

Any other thoughts or comments on the above?
    Like David Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Tokens
    Habbo
    X

Latest Awards:

It sounds good to me
    Like scottish Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Expling

Latest Awards:

merging announcements/job openings/dev announcements with prefixes would be so ugly I'd hate it
    as for the others sure because they're relatively similar but it'd really be up to forum staff

I don't get why everyone wants rid of VIP forum because it wouldn't make a massive difference anyway, new people wouldn't notice it not being there if that makes sense
    doesn't affect me if it's removed either tho

and for the shop stuff wouldn't a coder need to look into coding that??

Like scottish Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Expling View Post
    merging announcements/job openings/dev announcements with prefixes would be so ugly I'd hate it
    as for the others sure because they're relatively similar but it'd really be up to forum staff

I don't get why everyone wants rid of VIP forum because it wouldn't make a massive difference anyway, new people wouldn't notice it not being there if that makes sense
    doesn't affect me if it's removed either tho

and for the shop stuff wouldn't a coder need to look into coding that??
    VIP forum is useless and as its a whole section it takes up a good portion of the page.

not really that much coding to it tbh, should be rather simple.

Tokens
    Habbo
    thatc00lgirl

Latest Awards:

Ooo the shop update sounds fun!
    I'd like to have glowing usernames or other customizations done to it.
    Could we also do some permanent customizations instead?
    Maybe some limited edition ones that would be on for a while, and maybe some basic ones.
    It'll be nice
    Like scottish Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

@Empired; would be nice if you replied.

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

I actually agree with mattg on merging Habbox Announcements, Job Openings and Development Announcements. Not only would it look shit it just makes information harder to find. It doesn't matter if these forums are bare at the end of the day.
    I can see merging the games ones but why would you merge sports with fashion? That makes no sense.

I also don't understand the push to remove skins.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz View Post
    I actually agree with mattg on merging Habbox Announcements, Job Openings and Development Announcements. Not only would it look shit it just makes information harder to find. It doesn't matter if these forums are bare at the end of the day.
    I can see merging the games ones but why would you merge sports with fashion? That makes no sense.

I also don't understand the push to remove skins.
    It's not merging sports with fashion.

Its merging sports and fashion with the General Discussion, as these fall under general discussion/discuss anything kind of forum.

Feel free to disagree it was just my take after looking at the main page for 30 seconds, I'm sure @Absently; mentioned some but I forgot what.

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    It's not merging sports with fashion.

Its merging sports and fashion with the General Discussion, as these fall under general discussion/discuss anything kind of forum.

Feel free to disagree it was just my take after looking at the main page for 30 seconds, I'm sure @Absently; mentioned some but I forgot what.
    Oh I did misread it fair enough. I still don't think it should be merged under general.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast