HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Expling

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    Is Charlie definitely continuing now that he's resigned from articles due to having no time for Habbox?

ALSO WHY WASN'T I SELECTED MY AGM APP WAS FAB, *feels left out* although to be fair in my opinion managers should automatically be doing everything they possibly can to recruit staff for all departments anyway haha!

Ah, right okay!
    hehehhe I'm not sure actually, we haven't spoken much - I'll send him a message soon!

& I'm not sure tbh, we wanted a random group of people but if you're interested then send me a message and we'll happily consider you because we're in need of a few more

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

Vip doesn't really sound like much of an incentive. Is there any evidence they've actually had any success yet?
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I have legit only just heard of Habbox ambassadors but what is the point of them, especially if no one knows who they are?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Expling

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Vip doesn't really sound like much of an incentive. Is there any evidence they've actually had any success yet?
    The whole idea for recruitment ambassadors was for them to help recruit so we didn't really even need to offer them VIP but we decided to do it as a nice little reward for their efforts - I didn't think anyone would have a problem/have some much to say about it . We're still in the very early stages, and a lot of them have extremely demanding IRL commitments (it is also an unofficial role) so we're not asking them to commit to doing loads and loads.

They've helped get a few staff members apply but I've not got any real examples off of the top of my head! They have been extremely helpful with their input on ideas and a few of them have suggested stuff which is in development now

Quote Originally Posted by Alkaz View Post
    I have legit only just heard of Habbox ambassadors but what is the point of them, especially if no one knows who they are?
    They're unofficial and weren't ever going to be publicly announced, their job is in the title really. Recruitment Ambassador - it was an idea that was selected from the Staff AGM apps and the people in the role would just help recruit and gain new staff, as well as make suggestions on improving the things we offer and stuff.

People might argue that they should be made official with a usertitle etc but we really didn't want another department, it was always going to start off as something unofficial and have them just get recognition for their work when it's done. They're not hidden and secret, just not official!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It kind of does sound like they are secret and hidden though. Instead of having them going round to try and recruit new staff (I think if there is an issue getting new staff then this is something management need to look at, not get people to half heartedly try and get people to apply) they should have an active role and presence on the client and forum to get and retain new users, not just new staff.

When Catzsy was community manager she was popular on Habbo and at the time many people liked her on the forum. She welcomed almost every new person to the forum and was good at the community role. Im not saying that ambassadors need to be their own department but I think their role and the way they are being used is wrong or at least should be revised

Tokens
    Habbo
    Expling

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Alkaz View Post
    It kind of does sound like they are secret and hidden though. Instead of having them going round to try and recruit new staff (I think if there is an issue getting new staff then this is something management need to look at, not get people to half heartedly try and get people to apply) they should have an active role and presence on the client and forum to get and retain new users, not just new staff.

When Catzsy was community manager she was popular on Habbo and at the time many people liked her on the forum. She welcomed almost every new person to the forum and was good at the community role. Im not saying that ambassadors need to be their own department but I think their role and the way they are being used is wrong or at least should be revised
    The plan was for them to have an active presence on Habbo alongside myself and management but it hasn't been properly enforced yet - each department manager should be active and advertising though as well as seniors, it was never going to be just these ambassadors doing all the work.

Wasn't around when Catzsy was here but we do try to go on client as much as possible (we encourage staff, seniors & managers to try and go on at least once a day) as well as welcoming people to the forum by VMing them and offering VIP wherever possible. If you have any specific ideas then let us know and we'll happily try - the whole idea of events like the Fresher's fair and Habbox in the park was to up our profile and get new people!

Hopefully Habboxween helps advertise too.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Is this still going on martin?

Martin is offline Habbox Merit
    Ex Assistant General Manager (Community)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    Is this still going on martin?
    Definitely! I'm going to do another one soon with the intention of finding out whats happening coming up to Christmas and during December etc to get people excited about our festive period.

Lots of management changes and various people being away has made it difficult as of late, but things are settling down again now

YOU CAN WIN STUFFS BY ENTERING COMPS! CLICK ON THE PICTURE!

Former:

Forum Moderator (x2), Forum Super Moderator (x4), Assistant Forum Manager,
    News Reporter, Assistant News Manager, Events Organiser (x3), Competitions Staff (x2), Senior Competitions Staff,
    Rare Values Reporter, Trade Expert, Senior Events Organiser (x3), Assistant Events Manager (x2)
    Forum Manager, News Manager (x2), Acting HxHD Manager, HxHD Room Owner, Assistant Comps Manager , Events Manager -
    Assistant General Manager (Community), Articles Manager

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789