HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: volunteer work

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by thatc00lgirl View Post
    Ah mine was held at our Kallang Wave Stadium here in Singapore, it was pretty nice seeing all the units come together!
    It was interesting to see like all the different uniform styles in real life aha.
    Awe you guys should go and mix around!
    I wanted to join Girl Guides but my secondary school last time didn't have any, so i pretty much stopped at the Brownie level
    after i graduated from Primary School.

Ps. I still enjoy Girl Guides cookies, esp the chocolate mint ones

- - - Updated - - -

What was your role?
    I was a zombie for this charity haunted house
    I played a few different roles! I was like a scary person with a guillotone for a few nights and I did this thing where you push your hand in through the wall haha
    Like Gina Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    thatc00lgirl

Latest Awards:

@Absently; That is scary haha, oh for one of the scary zones, i was this nurse who made people put their hands into an
    unknown mixture in a black box and pull out whatever to get a prize. Someone got a fake rat, screamed, threw the rat + slime
    in my face and ran away A scary person with a guillotone sounds like what McKamey Manor in the US would have
    Like Gina Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

I am a brownie leader and do various youth things at church. Been on two oversees trips to Uganda.

Like Gina Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Expling

Latest Awards:

I volunteered in a charity shop when I turned 14 but due to my age there were loads of restrictions so didn't last very long (they gave me the boring jobs ). I might look into going back to one now to get a bit of retail experience for when I apply for future jobs but everything is extremely hectic atm with sixth form and stuff

Like Gina Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Used to volunteer at a local LGBT group, working with young people
    Like Gina Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Volunteered for an after school club once a week for a few months, but I think that's about as far as my volunteering record goes For me it was a voluntary but highly advised thing to do, and I'm glad I did as it seems to have got attention and will probably help a lot in future. Not sure if it's helped me develop any kind of skills honestly though, but maybe it has and I just don't realise it. Ultimately not sure if I will consider going back to it or not (will start in October/November time if I do) or just find something else.
    Like Gina Liked

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12