HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Panic Attacks

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

My life is basically a panic attack *+*+*+

But yeah they're not fun and it stops me from doing a lot, completely shuts me down. Like Laura said there's nothing logical to it which is horrifically annoying because there's no way to reason with the condition at all
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    i used to get them on the bus to sixth form a few times not sure if they were panic attacks but made me very hot, dizzy, light headed, needed to vomit and go toilet

and as soon as i got off the bus i was fine lol

one time i did faint on the bus and i made a thread about it

https://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=821522
    i used to get that randomly too i think i would just start feeling claustrophobic if there was a lot of people around and get hot and panicky. I always sit at the front of the bus just for a quick exit i dnt like em
    Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    it's a jk m8 but like @Chris; i cant understand it but that's because we don't get it I guess.
    yeah but u should still be supportive

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    thatc00lgirl

Latest Awards:

I had them when i was suffering from depression 3 years ago. Worst case senario, i'd pass out. Mostly my lungs will get really
    tight, and i can't breathe, and my hands will become cold, and i will just sit there and shake. Some of my friends know about my
    condition, they'll slap my hands together, make me stare at them and tell me to breathe in and out. Oh meditation helps too!
    There was once i had a panic attack, and there was no one around. I just closed my eyes and breathe in and out, and slowly,
    by heart wasn't beating very fast and felt very calm & relaxed. Drink some warm tea, it helps me, especially chamomile.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

I used to get loads it was so bad that I had to go to the doctor who got to see a counsellor and she showed me some breathing techniques and it really helped. I get them a lot less now and when I do its manageable.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

I used to get them a few years ago all the time and would just need to get outside to calm myself down or stick my head out a window. If I feel claustrophobic nowadays and start feeling one coming on I just ignore it and close my eyes for a bit and it will pass. Haven't had an actual one in a long while

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I get more of the edge of a panic attack than panic attacks. Like I'll panic over nothing and feel like I'm gonna have one but won't go into full blown panic that spirals into more panic

It's like there's a huge hole I'm my mind full of panic and I sort of keep balancing on the edge of it but i don't fall in

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    nat965

Latest Awards:

I did get panic attacks a lot more when I was younger. Changing my situation and surroundings and drinking water helped me.

Tokens
    Habbo
    PrettyLoven

I get panic attacks out of the blue.
    I am starting to learn to take deep breaths.
    I also learn from a Youtube video that if you grip your thumb {Which represent Anxiety} until you feel a heart pulse it could help ease your stress.
    When I feel uneasy or a slight panic coming I try to grip my thumb. It seem to work.

https://youtu.be/m3-O7gPsQK0

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Hey, I'm not sure if I got the precise idea of what a panic attack is so far

but something I usually get which MUST be similar to a panic attack is the thing from those moments I involuntarily block all my lines of rational thinking (sometimes protecting myself from moving for a few seconds) because I predicted something really uncool is about to happen, so my brain thinks "defensive mode ON"

but of course, panic attacks are prolly way worse than that

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123