HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    thatc00lgirl

Latest Awards:

Default Your next ideal holiday

Which country have you not visited that you'd like to go on your next trip?
    Do you have friends in that country?
    What do you want to do there the most?

I'm thinking the UK
    Yeah i do! A few actually, plus my cousin & his wife & some of you guys!
    I think i want to see the Royal Family in real life, the only physical thing i have of them are their
    faces printed on these collectible stamps in celebration of The Queen's 90th Birthday

Where do you guys want to visit?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Been really wanting to go to the US recently and do some of the touristy stuff and we have family friends in Washington so we could visit them as well. We were gonna go this year but then we encountered a problem that meant we no longer had the money I'll make it there one day though!
    Like thatc00lgirl Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    X

Latest Awards:

I really want to go to the US too as I've never been before. I haven't been abroad for over 5 years
    I really want to try the food and buy all the makeup you can't get over here
    Like thatc00lgirl Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

Next ideal will be Paris for a weekend!! I want to do all the typical sight seeing there and want to goto Disney!! Hopefully will end up going on November for my anniversary with my partner as it's relatively cheap!
    Like thatc00lgirl Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Expling

Latest Awards:

I only ever go to Albania but I'd really really really love to go to Australia to experience things there, meet my boyfriend jai and also see some family which live over there!!

Like thatc00lgirl Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

I'd quite like to go to most places to be quite honest. The next likely place is the USA courtesy of my parents which will either be next year or the one after, but fingers crossed I manage to move abroad to work for a bit (but a tad unlikely lmao). Slim chance I will go to Japan with some uni friends in a few years, but I definitely want to go there at some point just to see how weird it is.
    Like thatc00lgirl Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    thatc00lgirl

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Empired View Post
    Been really wanting to go to the US recently and do some of the touristy stuff and we have family friends in Washington so we could visit them as well. We were gonna go this year but then we encountered a problem that meant we no longer had the money I'll make it there one day though!
    You'll make it one day! Never give up! #PempiredWords

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kasabian

Latest Awards:

Canada & New zealand. I have friends in both, so would love to head over for a week or so. Family and friends in Australia so that, too.

I also want to travel all of Scandinavia.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

florida just for disney and universal and ofc wizarding world of harry potter! although not right now with the hurricane haha.

your comments about the royal family reminds me of rosy who seemed to think that meeting the royal family is really easy. They just walk round london like regular people and people can go up to them and take selfies. your chances of meeting them are incredibly slim but good luck

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Number of places such as New York, Iceland, Copenhagen, Amsterdam. Most if not any European country as well. Would love to go to the Caribbean or the Maldives as well. To be honest, any where in the world that is not some sort of country like Iraq and involves air travel I would happily visit.

I just need to find someone or a group of people to go travelling with
    Last edited by xxMATTGxx; 08-10-2016 at 09:51 PM.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast