HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Sailing, baseball and hockey and I ski
    Ex - Forum Moderator
    Ex - Help Desk

Quote Originally Posted by King-Tom View Post
    football football and.... football!
    at least twice a week!
    I used to play for school lol

.... and do for college Team

someboyrafa is offline Help Desk Senior Staff
    Guest Events Organiser

Tokens
    Habbo
    Soosan

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by onceawinner View Post
    who's that !
    My hero. A footballing god.

Tokens

Well , I'll tell you my story.When I was 12 Years old I went to a new School because we moved from our old city.
    In my first day in this school, I got bullied by three Kids who were about 14 Years old.They Stole my Stuff, Insulted me
    In front of everyone I liked(A girl I used to Like).I couldn't just pass that.I went to my Dad saying: "I want to Join a Martial art".he replied:"Sure"
    .My dad ordered me to choose the best Martial Art for me.After some Researches on the net, Asking some friends...
    I picked "Boxing" (Still 12 Years old).I went to this School were I learned awesome moves , Defending skills ....
    But Like a Dumb i thought I became Muhamed Ali Klay after 3 Weeks of learning Boxing.I went to school and when those
    Kids tried to bully me again I knocked out One of those Guys,while the other Just started Punching me and Kicking me.
    I learned a lesson and Just kept Learning Boxing.After 3 Years of Learning Boxing,Those guys tried to bully me again
    But this time out in the Streets.I Fought them , Knocked them all out, But I got a broken nose. Since then No one tried
    to bully me again.After few days I asked the Girl stated above out, But she simply refused(LOL).After few days,I met
    a better girl "Victoria" and She became my GF till now.

Quote Originally Posted by Yassok View Post
    Well , I'll tell you my story.When I was 12 Years old I went to a new School because we moved from our old city.
    In my first day in this school, I got bullied by three Kids who were about 14 Years old.They Stole my Stuff, Insulted me
    In front of everyone I liked(A girl I used to Like).I couldn't just pass that.I went to my Dad saying: "I want to Join a Martial art".he replied:"Sure"
    .My dad ordered me to choose the best Martial Art for me.After some Researches on the net, Asking some friends...
    I picked "Boxing" (Still 12 Years old).I went to this School were I learned awesome moves , Defending skills ....
    But Like a Dumb i thought I became Muhamed Ali Klay after 3 Weeks of learning Boxing.I went to school and when those
    Kids tried to bully me again I knocked out One of those Guys,while the other Just started Punching me and Kicking me.
    I learned a lesson and Just kept Learning Boxing.After 3 Years of Learning Boxing,Those guys tried to bully me again
    But this time out in the Streets.I Fought them , Knocked them all out, But I got a broken nose. Since then No one tried
    to bully me again.After few days I asked the Girl stated above out, But she simply refused(LOL).After few days,I met
    Immense fair play here mate - not as I like/love Martial arts but you go to respect it I say

Tokens

Immense fair play here mate - not as I like/love Martial arts but you go to respect it I say
    Thank you Amigo

Thank you Amigo

You have got my name wrong my friend - but cheers huh!

Tokens

You have got my name wrong my friend - but cheers huh!
    Not Really. Amigo isn't your name . Amigo means Friend in Spanish or something like that , not more.

Not Really. Amigo isn't your name . Amigo means Friend in Spanish or something like that , not more.
    Fair enough thanks bud
    Like Yassok Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

Inspiring story!!

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast