HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Car Insurance

Tokens
    Habbo
    X

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Cerys View Post
    i realllllllly wouldnt recommend that at all, my mum had a smart car for a number of years so unless things have changed since then this is why its not a gr8 idea;
    smart cars might seem like a good option upfront however if it breaks it will be so ridiculously expensive because they only use mercedes parts, which as im sure ull know, mercedes are v expensive so parts and labour will add up to so much more than if you got a different brand car
    unless with the recent 'return' of smart cars theyve changed how their parts work and who can do it etc, youll be forking out a lot for repairs

sooooo unless you plan on getting a relatively new one which will hopefully have no faults at the beginning, i wouldnt recommend it cos in the long run youre more likely to pay more !
    Yeah I know the parts are expensive to get replaced but I'm sure it'll be fine just for a year. My boyfriend has already said about it I'm pretty stuck though as everything else is so expensive for insurance

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sibeel View Post
    Yeah I know the parts are expensive to get replaced but I'm sure it'll be fine just for a year. My boyfriend has already said about it I'm pretty stuck though as everything else is so expensive for insurance
    Yeye other than that it's actually a really good car ! i mean you can push it over if you tried but other than that but yh when my mum had one it was super reliable and not as bad as everyone makes it out to be (other than when her exhaust fell off)

Tokens
    Habbo
    X

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Cerys View Post
    Yeye other than that it's actually a really good car ! i mean you can push it over if you tried but other than that but yh when my mum had one it was super reliable and not as bad as everyone makes it out to be (other than when her exhaust fell off)
    Haha and omg I've been looking at the 2011 ones but my mind might change by the time I can actually get a car. We'll see

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

Why don't you get a 5 seater!! 1.l corsa, perfect for the first year :p

Tokens
    Habbo
    X

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by e5 View Post
    Why don't you get a 5 seater!! 1.l corsa, perfect for the first year :p
    Yeah well I will look into it all properly when I can actually afford to run a car :p I'm not worried about the amount of seats though, I don't need more than 2 tbh

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234