HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Arcade

Tokens
    Habbo
    JamesSparky

Latest Awards:

Just a general colour splash would look a whole bunch nicer than the black and white boxes. Just a splash of colour to the b/g would be an improvement tbh, nothing overly fancy - just something that makes it look like it was create in the early 2000's. Other than colour, maybe just restructure it sightly to make it more easy to read and decipher the box thing doesn't do the arcade justice of what it's capable of.

Just personal opinion, don't know what look or feel you guys were going for, or how easy it would be to implement without f'ing up the whole structure to it, but yeh... hey ho...

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis View Post
    This for starters, what's that all about?

this happens to me all the time and it ALWAYS happens with me in the connect game - I pmed matt g n sum1 else am sure about it n they said theyd put my score inb ut never did ****S

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

that was on the old arcade though not the current one.

PS the 3 christmas/santa games have been disabled and will probably be re-enabled near christmas.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678