HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Default favourite twist in the harry potter series

okay so like my 5th harry potter thread

just watching half blood prince then and thinking about the books and wondered... what do you think was the best twist in the storyline? for those of you who read the series, what was the part that really caught you by surprise?

i'd say dumbledore being killed but the biggest twist i was most looking forward to was kinda a let down but a surprise at the same time. remember the note in the locket? to the Dark Lord from R.A.B. ? i tried thinking about that over and over at the time and expected some really big twist that'd be fundamental to the entire plot but in the end it was sirius black's brother. that was a surprise like but i expected it to be integral to the ending but it wasn't really

so what was your favourite twist in the series and why

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

Yea deffo dumbledores death but I wasn't convinced by snapes betrayal and thought he was really still alive before book 7. Literally was devastated and I remember this site dumbledoreisnotdead and that was the only thing that got me through lmao! Snapes history with lily was a good one and Harry being a horcrux. Liked Tom marvelo riddle being voldy and scabbers being Peter pettigrew.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Off the top of my head I can't think because it was such a long time ago that I read the books. However I do remember having read the books and then seeing the films, waiting for what I thought were quite important chapters in the books to then not manifest in the films. I think it was in the OOTP where there was a lot of scenes in the end that didn't quite make sense because they left out things in the beginning like at the MoM etc.

I'll have a think about your question though n get back!

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

harry the horcrux or scabbers being a person/sirius being innocent, snape the good guy

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm reading the books at the moment, and it's showing how little I remember from the films. I think Scabbers being Wormtail is the most interesting at the moment and Harry's name being read out in the Goblet of Fire.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by buttons View Post
    harry the horcrux or scabbers being a person/sirius being innocent, snape the good guy
    I'd say Harry being a horcrux was a big twist for me because I was so adamant he wasn't.
    There's also the Quirrell/Snape twist in Philosopher's Stone that blew my mind as a kid lol.

"The Ministry has fallen. Scrimgeour is dead. They are coming" I got chills when I read this the first time. So creepy! Not even a twist really because she'd signposted the idea at the beginning of the book but it still shocked me.

Harry having to die.

omg there were so many. I love this series! I'm hoping Fantastic Beasts is as good!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Dumbledores death 100%! Although I heard about it from the books it still come to me as a shock!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

harry being a horcrux and scabbers being a person

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Sho, those were good ones! I didnt think of those. I think theres probably a lot of different ones.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

yeah for sure! tom marvolo riddle rearranging to i am lord voldemort just blew my mind as a kid lmao