HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    -:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Default are you forgiving

are you forgiving

i mean in terms of friends. see i think i am but deffo not at same time. if a friend stole money from me for example that'd literally be the end of it but when we have arguments or fights (drunk) i literally never hold it against them. in uni you're living with ya mates so obviously your on top of one another all the time and i remember if it'd ever boil over like a bit snappy the next day everything would be fine

i think though that's more lads who are like that too though so that helps. girls seem to hold grudges for much longer do you not agree?

so i'd say i'm very forgiving over trivial stuff yeah

wbu

Martin is offline Habbox Merit
    Ex Assistant General Manager (Community)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

I think it really depends what it is they've done really. Some things are way easier to forgive than others and can affect you in different ways I guess. Generally I would say I'm too forgiving sometimes as I often let people walk all over me haha.

YOU CAN WIN STUFFS BY ENTERING COMPS! CLICK ON THE PICTURE!

Former:

Forum Moderator (x2), Forum Super Moderator (x4), Assistant Forum Manager,
    News Reporter, Assistant News Manager, Events Organiser (x3), Competitions Staff (x2), Senior Competitions Staff,
    Rare Values Reporter, Trade Expert, Senior Events Organiser (x3), Assistant Events Manager (x2)
    Forum Manager, News Manager (x2), Acting HxHD Manager, HxHD Room Owner, Assistant Comps Manager , Events Manager -
    Assistant General Manager (Community), Articles Manager

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yes in terms of everything

holding grudges is effort and just prolongs discomfort and anger so forgiveness is always best!

i do believe people take advantage of it though sometimes and walk all over me lol

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

Depends!
    With online people no. I recently decided anyone who is horrible to me online I block them out of my life, no 100 chances anymore don't have time to waste on them
    And since making that change and blocking those I've been loads happier

Then with in real life it's based on what they've done. Usually I don't fall out with people over petty things but if I did I wouldn't hold a grudge. If I fell out with a friend tho I would try to forgive them cos I'd value their friendship more than whatever we fell out over

Like whoeful Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

i am really forgiving which is mostly a good thing, but it's also my biggest weakness. i see the best in people so i forgive them for things instead of holding grudges, or i focus too much on the good things about them and i sometimes forget that they have a bad side too and let them walk all over me.

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Partially. I will happily move on from most things but I won't forget them, and when something gets bad then I really won't let it go.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zealoux

Latest Awards:

if its something small, then yes completely
    but i hold terrible grudges if its something more serious, i still think about some of my grudges to this day and get angry

Tokens

Latest Awards:

depends who the person is, how much they mean 2 me and how often they upset me

most of the time im not forgiving

tumblr | twitter | spotify
    there is some links 4 u all x x x

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Quite simply I get bored of holding a grudge if that person is my friend. I'll be all upset and not want to speak to them but five minutes later I'm just like kk this is boring and I have stuff to tell you so let's TALK

Tokens
    Habbo
    nat965

Latest Awards:

I'm pretty forgiving. Haven't had to face any situatrions where I haven't forgiven someone somewhere down the line. Entirely depends on the situation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast