HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

I look really really ugly when I cry like all gross and red and blotchy so I refuse to let ppl see me cry. My mum insists on coming and talking to me which I hate bc I can calm myself down on my own but she'll just make me more upset or angry until we argue and then eventually calm down. I hate that because it's such a waste of an afternoon lol and it alwaysss happens even if the reason I'm crying has nothing to do with her.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

nope

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

well the last time I cried was crying of laughter over ryvitas with my sister and my mum didnt get it and i was non stop crying/laughing for like 15mins

cant remember the last time i actually cried over something sad who knows maybe tonight when negan kills off someone in twd :/

Tokens
    Habbo
    nat965

Latest Awards:

I don't like crying in public, then 100 people start asking why I'm crying, whats the matter... I don't want to explain or talk!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

I have, I am a sympathetic person, so when I see others cry... I do tear up because of that emotional connection. But other than that... I'm pretty good at keep it together.

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

I don't really mind. I hate trying to talk when I'm crying because it either makes it worse or I just sound stupid but otherwise, I don't care.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Depends on who I'm around if I'm close with that person I'm pretty open with my emotions and how I feel but if it's someone I barely know I try to hide it or I go somewhere else and cry by myself.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I hide my tears from friends and family, but have cried openly in public a couple of times. Once during rush hour on the tube in central London. There was a ticket inspector that completely skipped me because I must have looked so distraught. Usually I am quite self-conscious, but become very self-absorbed in times of great happiness and in times of great sadness.

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

I guess just as well for me it'd depend on the circumstances. If someone in my family just died right in front of me then hell yeah am I going to cry.

Tokens
    Habbo
    PrettyLoven

I am sensitive. You will see my tears. LOL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast