HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Default do u let other people see you crying

if u start to feel the water works coming on do u let others see, excuse urself from the room or w.e, or fight em

me i try to hide em like it's easy if it's a sad movie or am facing away from people but otherwise i try to fight em but once they've started they don't stop no matter how hard i try or whose around lmao

dint like it because then when ppl ask if ur ok it makes u worse

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

ye I hate crying in front of people I always just pretend I got an itchy eye or something!! every time I'm watching films and if they're happy or sad I always start crying so try n stop them but they always fall out anyway!! it's awful if you're talking to people and you start getting upset and they notice and then asking if ur ok and ur like no ND UR THROAT MAKES THAT NOISE!!

Martin is offline Habbox Merit
    Ex Assistant General Manager (Community)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

I used to lock myself in the bathroom when I could feel a good cry coming on or would deliberately wait until everyone had gone to bed and then let it all out each night.

If it was like a sad film or TV show (even things like eastenders has been known to make me cry omg) then I try to look away from people and remove the tears as quickly as possible haha!

There's been a couple of times where I've gotten way too drunk and emotional mess martin has come out and I've sobbed my heart out in a packed club full of people which is quite embarrassing haha, but I guess you don't realise you're doing it so much when you're that drunk. Usually I'm a happy laughing kind of drunk, but I guess there's a limit!

YOU CAN WIN STUFFS BY ENTERING COMPS! CLICK ON THE PICTURE!

Former:

Forum Moderator (x2), Forum Super Moderator (x4), Assistant Forum Manager,
    News Reporter, Assistant News Manager, Events Organiser (x3), Competitions Staff (x2), Senior Competitions Staff,
    Rare Values Reporter, Trade Expert, Senior Events Organiser (x3), Assistant Events Manager (x2)
    Forum Manager, News Manager (x2), Acting HxHD Manager, HxHD Room Owner, Assistant Comps Manager , Events Manager -
    Assistant General Manager (Community), Articles Manager

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't let anyone see me cry! In the past ten years I would say only 2/3 people have seen me cry

my bf is only person I'm comfortable crying infront of (usually HIM that causes it lol) hate crying infront of any family so none of them have seen me cry in years

the other two are my manager and another girl in work who came into the bathrooms to console me when I bolted out of the office crying last year

similarly I hate seeing people I know cry like friends/family, I automatically just get like repulsed by it which is awful I'm a weirdo

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

i will cry unashamedly in front of anyone when im ill lol
    dnt hide it from scott just prefer to be in another room n left alone
    also like a yr n a bit ago the dentist was cleaning my wisdom tooth that was coming through it was sore n i was wiping away tears of pain n she was like aw don't get upset n am like WELL NOW IM GOING TO GET UPSET

if u c me cry just let me be left alone until am ready plz it'll make it worse if u keep coming to me

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

I don't tend to cry to be honest, but if I do then no. I shall not show a sign of weakness!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

I do not cry.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

Ya I can't hold it in. That's my prob. I cry when I'm happy/sad/angry.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

if its sad cry only when ive been drunk or my mum
    if its just crying then i laugh about it after i cry at everything

tumblr | twitter | spotify
    there is some links 4 u all x x x

Tokens

Latest Awards:

lol no i wont even go on the phone with ppl when im cryign because i dont want people to know how weak i am i just try and avoid it at all costs

in person its so much harder cos im overemotional and ppl can literally just tell by looking at me that i want to cry but ill do my best to convince ppl im fine becaus eas soon as i say im not okay ill breakdown

plus i look uglier when i cry

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast