HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Youtubers

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Youtubers

Do you follow any?

My favourite are Zoe Sugg, Alfie Deyes, Tanya Burr & Jim Chapman. I mainly watch their daily vlogs and not their main channel videos but still, love them. My sister used to take the piss out of me for watching their videos and now she thinks that her and Zoella are BFFL.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

DACHIE @Nick;
    Like Nick Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i only actively watch dodie clark, hannah witton, dottie james, bethan leadley and recently due to her change in content i've started watching sprinkleofglitter

going meeting joe sugg and caspar lee tomorrow cus my cousin works with them and got me a free meet and greet and tickets to their show but i honestly wouldn't say i watch them

Tokens
    Habbo
    X

Latest Awards:

I'm subscribed to:

KathleenLights, Jeffreestar, Danna Ann, Grav3yardgirl, Becca Rose, Kristen Leanne, Tanya Burr, The Perkins, Amelia Liana, Fleur DeForce, Shaaanxo, ReadySetGlamour, Helen Anderson, Chloe Morello, Estee Lalonde, Lydia Elise Millen, Cherry Wallis, Mirrorsandhaze, Inthefrow, Samantha Maria, Pixiwoo, Gabriella (velvetgh0st), Bailey Van Der Veen, Sophia Chang, Makeup with Jar, Brittany Balyn, Lily Melrose, Glam&Gore, Jade Madden, CutiePieMarzia, Madeyewlook, sophandstuff, Karissa Pukas, Evelina Forsell, BeautywithEmily, LLimWalker, NikkieTutorials, itsjudytime, dope211, Kalei Lagunero, Sophie Foster, Dulce Candy, Patricia Bright, SunkissAlba, Rachel Aust, Promise Phan, Kandee Johnson, Shirley B, Ingrid Nilsen, Sebastian Colubine, Unbox Therapy, Bart Baker, The Sim Supply, LifeSimmer, Jason Davis, Guy Tang & Bradley Friesen.

Omg I didn't realize how many I was subbed to

My faves:

Helen Anderson, KathleenLights, Shaaanxo, ReadySetGlamour, Gabriella (velvetgh0st), Samantha Maria, Evelina Forsell, Patricia Bright, NikkieTutorials & Jeffreestarr

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

I watchhh Seananners, MiniLadd and Terrorisor. I like the group of people they play with but i'm not subbed to them or watch any of their vids

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

I mainly just watch ASMR videos tbh. And occasionally PTX or Superfruit singing vids that aren't on spotify. I'm boring I don't want youtubers.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I watch a lot of YouTube but I get really annoyed at them at times??

I regularly watch:

TomSka and DarkSquidge (vlog/chatty channel) - the shorts and comedy bits are SO FUNNY and his weekly vlogs are really interesting?
    Mr Weebl - cartoons again, quite funy, but he doesn't upload much any more
    Zoella - love her videos in general but I feel a bit like it's showing off in a way? Great you spent £300 in primark for a haul cool lucky you
    Jim Chapman and EveryDayJim (vlog channel) - really down to earth, prob my fav
    Pointlessblogvlogs - really annoys me idk why I watch him it just feels like he takes everything for granted a bit?
    NikkieTutorials - new obsession, I love her makeup vids even though I'm never gonna be bothered to recreate them
    Jeffree Star - HATE HATE HATE THE PERSONALITY but occasionally makes me laugh

I also watch the occasional Sprinkle of Glitter, SacconeJolys, Marcus Butler, gaming videos, but I pretty much just pick up on trending or what's hot. I watch YouTube in the morning when I get ready so when I'm out of subs I head over there!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shockwave.2CC

Latest Awards:

FunForLouis
    TheTimTracker
    Casey Neistat
    Jelly (Gamer)
    Lachlan
    MasterOv
    RomanAtwood
    The House Always Wins
    Like whoeful Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

casey neistat, funforlouis, shonduras, willne, memeulous

also filthyfrank, maxmoefoe and idubbbz i find them so weird

rosienovelli is my favourite on youtube

tumblr | twitter | spotify
    there is some links 4 u all x x x
    Like Elegance Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Flairr

Latest Awards:

I used to watch heaps fairly regular these days when I get chance I just watch Matthias, MiniLadd and Syndicate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast