HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Pretty sure those things add up to believing in the superiority of one race over another, otherwise you'd have no problem with "race mixing" or living next to someone who doesn't look like you. Also taking pride in the achievements of other people who you have no actual link to other than pigmentation is flat out ridiculous. Back to Stormfront you go
    So the population records are all just a monstrous lie, and that white people aren't declining? Frankly if there was no violence or more generations of white people, this would be less of an issue. Fact is, whites in America will be a minority by 2020.

It's funny how you bring up that advocating your race is flat out ridiculous because it's how you identify. There used to be a thing in my school called the "Multicultural Show" - I guess by your logic that that should be flat out ridiculous, being how people advocate their cultures because they identify.

Fact is, I wouldn't have stayed friends with many of my friends if I believed that my race was superior: My friends were all hispanic.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

You seem to be confusing culture with race - you're aware that not every white person is the same, right? Would have thought that a white supremacist would at least get his definitions in order

Also lol you think that in 4 years time 200,000,000 white people are just gonna drop dead without reproducing ok

When you say the word "fact", make sure it's a fact and not some wild apocalyptic speculation based on ignorance and idiocy
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You seem to be confusing culture with race - you're aware that not every white person is the same, right? Would have thought that a white supremacist would at least get his definitions in order

Also lol you think that in 4 years time 200,000,000 white people are just gonna drop dead without reproducing ok

When you say the word "fact", make sure it's a fact and not some wild apocalyptic speculation based on ignorance and idiocy
    Yawn, dealt with already by plenty of non-Stormfront sources:
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...hispanic-white

A more recent article from this year: http://www.npr.org/sections/ed/2016/...ty-census-says

If race mixing really wasn't issue, birth of white babies wouldn't be declining. And the decline isn't exactly getting better, either. It's getting worse. If babies of the white race are declining at this rate, the entire point is that we would eventually be wiped by the end of this century.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

How is that "dealt with" in any way? You're claiming that in FOUR YEARS white Americans are going to fall to at most 49% of the population, which is simply impossible without a cataclysmic genocide occuring. You're wrong and you must know it, you're just trying to move the goalposts now.

And above all that, why does it matter what colour the babies are? If you don't believe one race to be superior to another (as you claim despite all of your words and actions showing the opposite) then the number of X type of person shouldn't be an issue to anyone. You're still behaving as though racial differences mean a whole new species which is absurd, your lack of scientific knowledge appears to match your lack of social awareness
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Mistakes are made, meant to put that by 2020, new generations of white youth would be a minority. Again, I'm not a superiority fanatic. What you're seeing is that less and less white babies are being born in comparison to other races that are considered minorities in the current population.

Not to mention there's currently a massive influx on non-whites invading Europe as we speak.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Just out of interest tho why does it matter if the white skin colour is "diluted" or whatever word you want to use as the years go by? I don't think it would make a single difference to me. We'd all still be people and we can be proud of our heritage without pushing those who are different to us out. So why on earth does it matter?

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMagician View Post
    Mistakes are made
    You're certainly proof of that
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

That is the definition of racist you absolute monster of a human. You should probably also look at the indigenous makeup of your country before making such stupid and harmful comments. Hint: you don't live in a white country
    America is a white country.

It was founded by whites, its laws written by whites and its history of white people.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Empired View Post
    Just out of interest tho why does it matter if the white skin colour is "diluted" or whatever word you want to use as the years go by? I don't think it would make a single difference to me. We'd all still be people and we can be proud of our heritage without pushing those who are different to us out. So why on earth does it matter?
    I see it as multiple groups within the white race losing a wide variety of cultures. If whites were to drop off the face of the earth by 2100, we'd lose: Russians, French, Poles, Brits, Scottish, Germans, Dutch. As soon the indigenous people of those countries die off, their culture is gone.

As for skin color? I never took it into account as a kid. I don't hate people based on their skin color. I don't know how else to say it. :/

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

I'm actually increasingly proud of being a white male now.

Never used to matter to me before identity politics. I always believed race didn't matter. But then I see every other race slurring my race or being entitled to something for being a certain race along with the establishment telling me I owe people of other races X, Y and Z and how my culture is worthless (when its actually worth more than any other) so screw it. I'm a white male and I'm proud of it and **** you if you slur my race or tell me its somehow lesser than any other.

Quote Originally Posted by Empired
    We'd all still be people and we can be proud of our heritage without pushing those who are different to us out.
    Tell that to every other race. Fact is demographics are destiny, see the Red Indians of North America for a lesson in that or even Australia and western China.. The day we see a white or black President of China or a white President of an African country... never.

High time liberals and hand wringers starting lecturing the rest of the world on racism and diversity. Good luck!
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 19-12-2016 at 04:48 PM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast