HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sanwhiches

Latest Awards:

Exclamation Goodbye Ambassadors & BaW

So as of tomorrow the ambassador system will be closed down due to abuse of rights, giving themselves badges & friends badges & messing around. imo, i saw this all coming but its right that the system is retired.

also tomorrow baw will be closing down for good. whilst it has been a good run there will be 1 habbo member helping staff build rooms on sandbox. BaW will not be a thing. Also a reason this could be happening as MOD-MissCle0patra has been ignoring CFHs and messing around with the BaW team. She also magicly got herself 14k achievement points.

both of these have been confirmed and it looks like goodbye to ambassadors & baw as we know it

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Here's the full email, other fansites have posted on Twitter it should be fine!

I just wanted to give you a head up on some of the changes that will be happening from tomorrow with all the major groups that we run - Ambassadors, Fansites and BaW.

As part of this, Fansites will be reduced to 5 official fansites. This will not affect you right now, but will be put into place when we choose fansites sometime in December. Things that we will be looking for are:

- A unique front page. This doesn't mean that you can't use templates, but it does mean that we don't want to see sites that look the same.

- An active community. We want to see other Habbos interacting with your website.

- No exclusive forums. We need to see all aspects of your websites.

- Participation in previous Habbo events. We look kindly on people who send emails for events promptly an

The other changes will be that BaW will be reduced to one user, effective tomorrow, and Ambassadors will be going back to basics.
    I don't really actually get what ambassadors do apart from go round the hotel really and I've seen some who kind of show off/abuse the badge really rather than actually helping at all??

BaW though I'm so shocked as they do pretty much all Habbo's own events and how can 1 person do all of that seriously? When it's a volunteer role as well that's a huge amount of work for 1 persont to do :/

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

oooooo i wonder which BaW person will be staying

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

i really don't care about the other two schemes but only 5 fansites? wonder why they're reducing so much, we'll see what happens in dec

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

"- No exclusive forums. We need to see all aspects of your websites."

Does this mean we'll have to make spam, papoy, and gender forums fully visible to non-members? I assume the eventual answer will be "no" but they haven't really explained anything properly by the looks of it
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

So what powers did ambassadors have?

_spirit is offline HabboxWiki Staff
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Music)
    Rare Values Staff
    Guest Events Organiser

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    _spirit

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by e5 View Post
    So what powers did ambassadors have?
    They could kick and mute in public rooms.

Tokens
    Habbo
    thms

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post

Does this mean we'll have to make spam, papoy, and gender forums fully visible to non-members? I assume the eventual answer will be "no" but they haven't really explained anything properly by the looks of it
    that's the impression i get too tbh, plus in terms of activity will habbox even be chosen i wonder?

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post

We've had this argument with staff before. Certain forums can't be public (staff) because of very basic data protection laws, but I think every other forum will have to be publicly viewable, yes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Oh and yeah the whole active community thing is always in the fansite apps but look at some of the sites that get chosen...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast