HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Filter Changes

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I don't swear all that much anyway but this is such an odd change, you can still say shit but can't say virgin
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Attached View Post
    What is wrong with a business trying to make money? That has ALWAYS been Sulake's goal...
    Never said there was anything wrong with a business trying to make money, but in the past Sulake seemed to actually have credit deals that meant you were getting your moneys worth and didn't seem to be making it so obvious. Now, everything costs actual money and the deals they release aren't worthwhile. Habbo has changed and they don't seem to be focused on retaining players. This combined with little things like coins going into your hand every time you trade and the exchange rate in the catalogue... it never used to be like that and those are the days I miss.

Well that's your opinion...

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

Was trying to say Tommy I hope your on habbo and it wouldn't let me?????? Just comes up as bobba bobba bobba!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    JamesSparky

Latest Awards:

You can now say certain words on Habbo again such as "****" and "shit" however you cannot say something such as "**** off" etc... as this will still 'bobba'

(p.s although I think you've always been able to say shit since the filter came into play anyway).
    Last edited by Reality; 17-11-2016 at 11:37 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

lol cant say hole punch

Like Reality Liked

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123