HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

You would have got a decent pay out though for whiplash

Tokens
    Habbo
    MilksAreUs

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    You would have got a decent pay out though for whiplash
    Lol the claims still ongoing, the people in the other car did a runner and they "can't prove who was driving the other car" even though it was fully taxed, had an MOT and was insured. I call bullshit and think it was the person who actually owns the car lmfao
    Jump! For my love

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I was in an accident a couple weeks ago, I was picking up my sister at the bar on my literally one weekend off - light turned green for me and somebody ran the red, I t-boned them. We were all OK.
    I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

Tokens
    Habbo
    hungryfront

Latest Awards:

When I was 10 (I think?), it was about Christmas and we were on our way home from town at about 7 and it was dark. We were driving down the main road & this driver pulled out on us and we hit them from the side. Nobody was injured except the kid in the back of the other car who looked about 14, he had a cut down his leg. It wasn't too much damage and no airbags went off or anything, and me and my dad had seatbelts on (we were the only ones in the car). He was at fault and tried to sue us saying we were speeding but failed.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

Tokens
    Habbo
    flyingcheese101

Latest Awards:

We were driving on the motorway, 3 lanes of traffic, and the truck in front of us suddenly swerved to the side to avoid a stepladder in the middle of the **** road. We had nowhere to go but straight into it, it pierced our radiator and done some extra stuff but nothing too critical. We then made our way across 3 lanes of traffic onto the hard shoulder, and there was a slipway onto the road between us & the hard shoulder. Out of nowhere this pick-up comes speeding down and smashes into us, we smash into the rail thing, and he smashes into the back of us.

within 5 mins police, fire, and ambo were all there. He done some serious damage to his chest, everyone in my car got a bit of whiplash. Both cars were write-offs.

This all happened on the way to the airport to go to England

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

I haven't but my mum has. Someone woman pulled out in front of her and she went into them

Tokens
    Habbo
    nat965

Latest Awards:

Was a windy day and a gate at the local swimming pool smashed into my side of the front window. If you can call that a car crash

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

A car went into the back of my aunt and uncles car and I was in the back. Minor but still enough to panic you and do damage to my aunts leg.
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12