HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens
    Habbo
    JamesSparky

Latest Awards:

I was going to say, keeping them even as legacy skins would start becoming fairly costly for the server when you're adding the new ones as well. I think it's good that the skins are having their revamp, but I think for consensus, the Skin 2011 should remain as habbo and Habboxed as non-habbo - then add one new into each category.

There's been plenty of threads revolving around what skins people use, and I think an official poll would be better to get some indication on which skins are the most popular to perhaps sway the decision in keeping both a "habbo" and "non-habbo" category.

Keep the Habboxed Skin. I am James and I approve this message. Slow transition into a flag waving across the screen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Scott is right, but we don't need to remove them all. If it came to it we could leave current ones and class them as legacy skins which we no longer support but still allow you to use. Eventually people will use the new skins and then they can be removed.
    Like Cerys Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

I will literally learn whatever I need to in order to keep Classic Skin.

Tokens
    Habbo
    thms

Latest Awards:

it's a bloody forum skin get over it, you'll just have to adjust and get used to it if you lose your precious forum skins! just like we have had to with things such as brexit and GBBO moving to channel 4
    Like David, buttons Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'll never stop using classic skin myself

Would be nice to see some more modern ones though
    The day I get to 200 in Ping Pong II is the day my life is complete.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Unless I'm completely missing the point but didn't people say that they wanted new layouts because they wanted to "update" Habbox.. surely if you are complaining about losing the skin you use then your argument about wanting to update Habbox is not really valid because you aren't using the updates that you are being provided with?

It's good to try something new because the new ones you may really like and get used to!

Like thms Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by thms View Post
    it's a bloody forum skin get over it, you'll just have to adjust and get used to it if you lose your precious forum skins! just like we have had to with things such as brexit and GBBO moving to channel 4
    except I don't have to since I just offered to maintain it myself

Quote Originally Posted by despect View Post
    Unless I'm completely missing the point but didn't people say that they wanted new layouts because they wanted to "update" Habbox.. surely if you are complaining about losing the skin you use then your argument about wanting to update Habbox is not really valid because you aren't using the updates that you are being provided with?

It's good to try something new because the new ones you may really like and get used to!
    I never sought any change
    it's classic skin not update me skin

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

i'd focus more on the deets of your pension as that'll be here before any skin

Like _spirit Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Hopefully soon, probably in 4 years time.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator
    Like Catchy, David Liked

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123