HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Habbox Wiki

Tokens

Default Habbox Wiki

So I came across this page: http://habboxwiki.com/Sound_Machine_Brown

Along with dbgtz, I am an active user with a Sound Machine Brown. It can be found in the corner of my main Achievement Booster room by searching my usernameClatter

I was just posting this to see if the wiki can be updated and I am unable to find an option to submit an update on the wiki itself.
    Thanks,
    Clatter

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lClatter View Post

Along with dbgtz, I am an active user with a Sound Machine Brown. It can be found in the corner of my main Achievement Booster room by searching my usernameClatter

I was just posting this to see if the wiki can be updated and I am unable to find an option to submit an update on the wiki itself.
    Thanks,
    Clatter
    I believe if you make an account on the Wiki, you're able to edit 24 hours afterwards (or it was that before).
    @Sho; is the Content Design Manager so I've tagged her in this thread so she sees it when she's on and may be able to edit it if you're still unable to!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Expling

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lClatter View Post

Thanks,
    Clatter
    Samanfa is right, I've edited your wiki permissions so you should be able to edit this now

Quote Originally Posted by Expling View Post
    Samanfa is right, I've edited your wiki permissions so you should be able to edit this now
    Cool, thanks!

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Without a doubt Habbox Wiki is one of our best assets.

Like Expling Liked