HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default Trent Forum | General Discussion Board | Great Prizes

To keep it short and sweet, Many communities these days don't stick around, they're bought out, or aren't maintained/managed for long. TrentForum is not one of those boards. You can discuss (almost) anything and/or everything you want here with the other users here. What makes us unique is our features as well, and they are added somewhat frequently (at least as of late).

Throughout the next few days the management will be hosting a dozen forum competitions to increase forum activity & get our website known. Here at TrentForum, we believe in hosting competitions where big prizes can be won on a weekly basis.

We're currently running a referral competition where the first 2 members who obtain 2 referrals win £5.00 each! - When this competition is run, The Lottery competition shall begin giving you the chance to bag £30!

Did I mention, we're giving away lifetime VIP for a limited time only?

Sounds worth (a bo-peek) may-be

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Quite like the fact you're giving away real money for referrals although I'd probably be careful with that because it can get VERY expensive. Trust me I know!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jabbaboy

Latest Awards:

I know this is a bit out of date but not sure if you read this but you BADLY need to change your name.

The Trent is a river in the Midlands and the word has no other meaning that I'm aware of so unless your localising to those areas it's a bit irrelevant.

You may also want to consider aiming for some form of market as forums are dying a quick death lately and unless there's some actual reason to discuss something on them people won't sign up. It's much easier to discuss stuff on social media nowadays.

Good luck nevertheless.
    Email: [email protected] | Don't Have Skype or anything else.

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

The forum still is not open...

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by !Landon View Post
    The forum still is not open...
    Yeah I've realized that too.
    Please let us know when we can view this as it does not look good on you thus far.