HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Default Welcome to the Habbox Hunger Games! - REGISTRATION OPEN!

Welcome! Welcome! Happy Hunger Games and may the Odds Be Ever in your Favour!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Today we will select our tributes, which will fight for their lives and their districts to win the 1st annual Habbox Hunger Games. I’m happy to be here and that should each of you should be too.

Some time ago, our nation had to stand earthquakes, floods and storms, but we were strong and our country originated from the ashes. But then, the Capitol and its districts, which are surrounding it, grew and the districts rebelled.

So that anything like that will never happen again, we invented the Hunger Games. People offer themselves to be tributes, and they fight to the death in order to be crowned the winner!

I hope that one day our children can post together in peace and without violence.

Now I wish good luck to our tributes!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Habbox's Hunger Games is a new event brought to you by the Forum department!

Grab a mate (or we can assign you someone at random if you don't have any) and register for the first annual Habbox Hunger Games!

It'll be a week of strategy, quizzes, events, fun, and loads of prizes.

More information about all that soon, but get registering now to secure your place in the tournament!

REGISTER NOW

If you're having problems with the above form then please drop me a PM and I'll accept a registration over PM!

Like Gina, Chris, Elegance Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Hi everyone!

Make sure to sign up to this, the event starts on Saturday with all information posted in the morning and the event starting in the afternoon for all teams!

The prize (yet to be finalised, waiting for finances to come in!!) will definitely be HUNDREDS of credits, and maybe a real life prize - I'll be delivering the final details TOMORROW!

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

The WINNING team will be awarded AT LEAST 300c - PLUS whatever they earn over the course of the event, there will be chances to GAMBLE your winnings, get MORE added... it's gonna be so fun!