HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Womb Mate ~ Ends 30th November

As Catchy is our new manager, I decided to do a competition that relates to him a little bit as the last I know he is a midwife, hence the 'Womb Mate' title! Also, someone called their twin their womb mate, and the idea for a competition was born (pun intended). For this competition, I want you to tell me who you would choose as your womb mate (aka your twin) and why. It could be a celebrity, someone in your family or even a Habbox Forum member - the possibilities are endless.

The most interesting will win!

Good Luck.

Prize: One week forum VIP, 50 Tokens and 2 Habbox Raffle Tickets
    Last edited by Catchy; 22-11-2016 at 11:11 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ThatDeviac

I guess I would like to have Megan Trainor be my womb mate for one reason. SHE IS AWESOME!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

I'd pick @Prosiary; as he's weaker than me and I'd strangle him in the womb and live life as the superior only child.

Default well

I would choose my friend kaisha cause we are so alike and get on so well. She cheers me up when im down and we would get to spend EVEN MORE time together!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rokgal-V2.0

Latest Awards:

@Yuxin; is my og womb mate but @FlyingJesus; seems to like8 some cool tunes so he can be womb mate #2 and we can jam togethe

Edit: sorry I'm the biggest noob going this shut like 3 weeks ago
    Last edited by Rokgal-v2.0; 23-12-2016 at 02:58 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Rokgal-v2.0 View Post
    @Yuxin; is my og womb mate but @FlyingJesus; seems to like8 some cool tunes so he can be womb mate #2 and we can jam togethe

Edit: sorry I'm the biggest noob going this shut like 3 weeks ago
    30th
    november
    : )

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yupt

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Yuxin View Post
    30th
    november
    : )
    The date on the thread title is only actually an indication, competition doesn't officially end till its moved to the sub forum so this is actually still open.

Posting non-entries however is against the rules but by the looks of it no-one is really checking so screw it.
    Former Competitions Manager
    Like Gina Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Yupt View Post
    The date on the thread title is only actually an indication, competition doesn't officially end till its moved to the sub forum so this is actually still open.

Posting non-entries however is against the rules but by the looks of it no-one is really checking so screw it.
    loool livin the rebel life tbh! :/