HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Fish tanks!

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Default Fish tanks!

Hiiiiiiii hope you're all keeping fab, but have you been keeping up with the latest furni releases? We got one of those fishy lumps of 2x1 goodness coming out each day and apparently a special badge if you buy all 7, so have you taken the bait or are they dead in the water to you?

These are the 3 released so far, pretty boring but might be nice as a whole collection who knows

moderator alert Thread moved by James (Forum Moderator): As I feel it is better suited here
    Last edited by Reality; 24-11-2016 at 11:51 AM.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

I've got all so far and buying every one woop love them making a fish shop as more get released

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I only bought the first one, the King Crab one as I didn't have enough Credits for the next. I think I did pretty well in buying it though as it's not really going too cheap in the Market Place.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

They're all doing surprisingly well tbh, was thinking that they might go down to like 30c a set by the end of the week lmao but doesn't look like it so far
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    JamesSparky

Latest Awards:

I like two of them, the puffer fish and the turtle but that's it the rest I think are ugly.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

I brought the turtle one then couldn't be bothered to buy the whole set so I think I'll just sell the one i brought tbh. They are nice and all but I don't see them being very popular for very long!