HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Hushers

Latest Awards:

Default [Edition 1] Habbo News [Hushers]

Alrighty, Hello! My name is Hushers, and I will be writing this daily news thread. I will be keeping all you people who have a life (and you who don't) up to date with the latest in Habbo news. Well, the not so boring stuff! Okay, lets get on with this weeks edition!

Firstly...
    Okay, so last week we found out that there is no longer going to be "Builders at Work".
    Instead, it's going to be "Builder at Work"! There is no longer going to be a team of 5 or 6 people. It is now 1 person. They will not be making big events, they will be (qoute) "Helping with decorating official events"Now, is it just me or does that sound pretty lame? No more "Mother of BAW" (@Frission ;P) In my opinion I don't think there will be any real excitement for anyone to jump on board to get their building gear on and make a fantastic application room. But on the other hand, it may lead the person who gets the position to gain more pride, as they have been the only one chosen rather than multiple people chosen like usual. Leave your opinion on this one in the reply section, I'd like to see your opinions!

Next up on the agenda...
    Again, we have had some pretty "Habbo Changing" news from Sulake last week. Only 5 fansites will be considered as "Official" as of the new year.
    The current list is:

Amongst this list there is some pretty competitive fansites, many urging to get themselves out their where as others making themselves popular with a light touch of a finger. This list of 11 fansites is going to be shortened to 5. Meaning that 6 will no longer be considered "Official". This means there has been a lot of competitive sides of fansites being shown recently. So you are now wondering "Why is this called Fansite Drama?" well. Lets begin on that bit. on Twitter (If you don't have a Habbo Twitter then I'm proud of you, you still have a life! Congratulations!) there has been a lot of say from the owners of sites. A lot now updating their bios to "My views posted on this account do not resemble the views from ________". This means something must have gone down, right? Yes. Many of the fansite owners have been posting their lists of who they think is going to get official, which has not been going down well since they did not list their friends' fansites. Woops!

Then...
    We had our event this week! It was called "A day in the life of a dog". It was very impressive, we had rooms built by the spectacular Blabb, Plebings and Disrespectful. Everyone seemed to enjoy it and honestly it was one of the smoother events that has been ran over the past 2 months! The badge was a pug using snapchat??? and can be seen here;

Anyway, thank you for reading! Stay tuned for the next edition next week!
    moderator alert Moved by James (Forum Moderator) to Habbo News and Rumours as I feel it is better suited here.
    Last edited by Reality; 24-11-2016 at 04:49 PM.

Martin is offline Habbox Merit
    Ex Assistant General Manager (Community)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

You should become articles staff than you could do these on the site! We are in desperate need of Habbo news haha!

YOU CAN WIN STUFFS BY ENTERING COMPS! CLICK ON THE PICTURE!

Former:

Forum Moderator (x2), Forum Super Moderator (x4), Assistant Forum Manager,
    News Reporter, Assistant News Manager, Events Organiser (x3), Competitions Staff (x2), Senior Competitions Staff,
    Rare Values Reporter, Trade Expert, Senior Events Organiser (x3), Assistant Events Manager (x2)
    Forum Manager, News Manager (x2), Acting HxHD Manager, HxHD Room Owner, Assistant Comps Manager , Events Manager -
    Assistant General Manager (Community), Articles Manager

Like Hushers Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    You should become articles staff then you could do these on the site! We are in desperate need of Habbo news haha!
    We also have an excellent proofreader
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Hushers

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    lmfao

- - - Updated - - -

You should become articles staff than you could do these on the site! We are in desperate need of Habbo news haha!
    i will think about it!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    YOU ARE SO MEAN TO ME FLYINGJESUS

I had been out drinking

Quote Originally Posted by Hushers View Post
    lmfao

- - - Updated - - -

i will think about it!
    Awesome! Just drop me a PM if you decide you want to join us! The minimum requirement is only 1 article per week, and you can write about whatever you like, so it's super easy!

Former:

News Reporter, Assistant News Manager, Events Organiser (x3), Competitions Staff (x2), Senior Competitions Staff,
    Rare Values Reporter, Trade Expert, Senior Events Organiser (x3), Assistant Events Manager (x2)
    Forum Manager, News Manager (x2), Acting HxHD Manager, HxHD Room Owner, Assistant Comps Manager , Events Manager -

Like Hushers Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

this was ace! thanks hushers xx
    magik*magik
    Like Hushers Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

do more!!!!!!!!!!
    Like Hushers Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

A very good article, you should apply for articles such a great department and youd be a huge asset to the team!

Just make sure you post more of these please!

Like Hushers Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by despect View Post
    A very good article, you should apply for articles such a great department and youd be a huge asset to the team!

Just make sure you post more of these please!
    He is in articles! He was the last person I ever hired!

Former:

Like Hushers Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

He is in articles! He was the last person I ever hired!
    Thats awkward. You can tell i dont pay much attention!

Like Hushers Liked

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast