HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Is that 2007 Cancer Research meant to be 2008?
    Bloody hell if not

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

I think this charity is nominated every year but I don't think we've ever actually donated to them. I'm gonna go for Samaritans. I work as a listener volunteer there and we are funding solely by donations whereas some charities have money coming in already. We do a hell of a lot of work for people who are depressed, lonely, suicidal etc. The suicidal rate in the UK has gone down and I like to think that we've played a big part in that as well as other services of course.

We did a lot of work helping not only victims but family members who were affected by the tram incident very recently. So yeah I think they deserve the donations

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jordesh

Latest Awards:

Default Christmas Charity VIP 2016 ~ Nominate your charity!

Shelterbox. Charity in the uk that sends people to places where disasters happens. Helps provide basic food and shelter for people.

I like James choice as well :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    !:random!:!

Latest Awards:

Mind, its a close to home charity. They raise awareness about mental health and offer support for someone with mental health issues. My mum has schizophrenia and this charity has not only helped her but also me to understand what she goes through without her medication.

!:random!:! / Becky
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/bonkers_becky

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12