HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

Default Charity VIP 2016 ~ Ideas?

As part of Habbox's Christmas celebrations, we always rally round and donate all Charity VIP sales to a charity of your choosing... well it's that time of year once again where we decide which new special VIP to sell!

As usual, we will sell the normal VIP colours (with some pretty sparkles on top!) as well as the most popular VIP's from the below, but we also want to introduce a brand new one. Understandably it's getting harder to come up with new VIP's and we are under a tight time restraint this year, but if you have any ideas then please make sure you post them before 8pm on Monday 28th of November. At this point I will see what suggestions we have and put them into a very quick poll so that we can get it ready to go for December 1st. If we do not manage to get any suitable suggestions then forum management or general management may invent one ourselves (God help you if that happens).

Happy suggesting!

Old special Christmas VIP's (Some will be sold this year):
    Old Christmas VIPs

Last edited by Chris; 28-11-2016 at 09:40 PM.
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

No suggestions? I will leave open until tomorrow and then will have to close.
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!