HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

Default Forum Updates ~ Christmas 2016!

Christmas Charity VIP

Every year we sell special Chrstmas VIP and donate all proceeds to charity. We are still in the process of deciding which charity to donate to and you can make your suggestions by visiting this thread.

Christmas Charity VIP is special because all of the money goes towards charity and it is also the only time where you can purchase VIP and certain colours that are no longer on sale during any other time of the year! This year we have twelve different VIP subscriptions on sale including all normal VIP colours.

Benefits of having Christmas Charity VIP:

• A coloured name of your choice from the selection (most colours also come with animated sparkles)
    • A custom user title (HTML allowed)
    • To be able to change your Forum user name
    • An avatar of 150 pixels by 150 pixels
    • A signature maximum size limit of 700 pixels by 300 pixels (W x H)
    • A profile picture of 250 pixels x 250 pixels
    • A PM storage capacity of 800 messages
    • Ability to see who gave you reputation
    • Option to make yourself invisible
    • Be able to close your own threads
    • A special forum award!

You can purchase the Charity VIP by going to http://www.habboxforum.com/payments.php.

Winter skins available

The Habbox Christmas/Winter Skins are now available! We have two to choose from, both sporting a nice blue winter theme. You can select them from the theme selector in the bottom left corner of the forum, or set it in your user settings by going here. You also have the ability to turn the snowflakes on these skins on and off by visiting the same link provided.

Christmas Forum

Once again, the Christmas Forum is now available! The forum has been cleared of old posts and is ready for all things Christmas! Any threads created prior to the forum being available will be moved there shortly. Make the most of it as the forum will be removed in early January!

Christmas Icons

For the duration of the festive period, the Forum Shop will have some very cute Christmas icons for sale. These icons appear next to your Forum Names and will last for two weeks. To purchase any of these icons simply go to this page and click the tab 'Forum Name Icons'. The icons consist of a snowman, a reindeer, a present and penguin, all of which are only 150 tokens each.

There are plenty more Christmas activities to come over the coming month so I hope to see you involved!

On behalf of everyone here at HabboxForum, I wish everyone an enjoyable and safe Christmas.
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

Apologies if anyone was looking to buy the Christmas icons, I just realised that they were in the icon archive which meant they weren't showing up despite being activated. They're all there now so enjoy
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I'm very happy to announce that the results of our Christmas Charity VIP nomination thread is..

Doctors Without Borders 34
    Samaritans 60
    Shelterbox 29
    Mind 40

So this year's donations will be going to Samaritans! Thanks to @despect; for the suggestion and thanks to everyone on here and Twitter who voted

Like despect, Chris Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

Christmas VIP, icons and forum will be removed on the 5th of Jan. If you want to buy more then do so now!
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

Christmas VIP, icons and the forum has now been removed. The skins will remain for a while longer as they are more winter themed than Christmas!
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager