HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

Default christmas tradition

do you have any xmas traditions
    do u log into habbo every year
    do u sit and play a ncie family game of monopoly
    do u sit and water eastenders
    idk maybe u whack a pinata every year

do u have any christmas traditions u do each yr! either before/after or on xmas day

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Yes open presents and eat a meal

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

Yee wake up have breakfast open presents then eat meal then mum falls asleep and I go upstairs to be antisocial again

Tokens

Latest Awards:

normally we are at my nans house but im going back home for christmas n its going to just be the 4 of us so we will prob wake up then eat breakfast open presents then drink beers in the pool and have a bbq for lunch

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Usually, one of us will wake up (fairly early around 4 onwards) and wake the other one up. We then open the presents in our stockings as we have them in our room on Christmas Eve, then we will generally just chat/sleep a bit more until 7am then we wake our parents up. We then go downstairs, before looking in the living room we have a drink and then we go in the living room and see what's Santa has brought .

This year will be a little different as my boyfriend is staying, but that tradition will definitely stay.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Every 19th December it's pub time with my friends group from school (around 20 of us) most of them I don't see other than this every year.
    Some of them have moved all around the country and we all reserve the evening for a catch up . This year will be the 5th year so it's sort of a tradition?
    Like Absently Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

We usually wake up open presents, eat breakfast, watch films have xmas dinner

Tokens
    Habbo
    King-Tom

Latest Awards:

Most years wait 10 years for my parents to get dressed then go down stairs to open gifts, go back up stairs
    have xmas dinner and back upstairs then films in evening

[21:24] laura: play me steps scared of the dark
    or i'll fire you

Tokens

Latest Awards:

the sunday before christmas my dads side of family all go to my aunties house to exchange gifts and have a lovely meal, it's a nice big catch up with nice games and christmas music on vinyl and at the end of the evening we all sing christmas songs together whilst my brother plays their piano

then on christmas day my mum's side of the family all come to our house and we always eat at the table and then watch something nice together in the evening x