HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Woutou

Latest Awards:

Default How to go about's buying bulks?

Hey all! I'm a really normal trader I really only buy furni as a single item, but I wanna try to make more coins
    buying bulks thing is I kinda suck at buying bulks I was just curious how would a newbie buy bulks lmao, i know
    for 1c items you should buy 2 for 1c but how would it go about for more high end furnis?

thanks all!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

There's a lot of coin shops that sell really good bulk furniture. I went to one the other day (I can't remember for the life of me the owners name) but they had really good bulk furni. I didn't buy anything though but it's definitely worth looking around at some coin shops.

Hope this helped!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Woutou

Latest Awards:

I know but I'm wondering on how to sell bulks like deals an stuff?

Tokens
    Habbo
    King-Tom

Latest Awards:

If you are looking to sell bulks, start at a high price, then come down for the buyer

[21:24] laura: play me steps scared of the dark
    or i'll fire you

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I would begin on smaller/cheaper items before moving onto more expensive and high end furniture. I find buying stuff for 2 for 1c then selling for 1c per is boring and far too time consuming, you want to be able to sell something quickly and move onto more bulks and other items, and trying to merchandise like that isn't going to speed up the process.

Firstly, I would go around Cred shops that either appear cheap, or use bulk in their name as usually they will have bulks for sale (some just do it to get people in their shop). I would see what items they have that are bulk on sale, and how much they are selling them for - also, if they're generally not selling bulks, but have a lot of one item in the shop, you can try and get them to lower the price on the premise that you will buy all of them.

For example - if someone has in their shop 10 Heart Sofas (average 1c, 2c with commission in the Market Place), I would attempt to buy them cheaper as personally I class bulks as 10+ usually. Start with a lower offer such as 6c (they would be stupid to sell at that price), but you never know until you try! You can try bargaining with them again if they say no and offer 7-8c, just try and get them under the 10c mark, that way you are more than likely going to make a profit even if you have to sell them in the Market Place (it's an easy 1c for Heart Sofas usually, and even more if you hoard them until nearer Valentine's Day). If it works, then buy the sofas for 9c or less and decide what to do with them - if you have Credits spare then I would suggest hoarding them, or sell a few in the Market Place to make some of your Credits back. I would never attempt to buy Heart Sofas for over 1c per at their current value.

Once you've mastered trying to bargain and get items for less, you can try it with more expensive stuff and try and gain bigger deals from sellers. Icy Waterfalls are currently 5c in the Market Place including commission, so you can effectively sell them 4c per. If someone in a shop has some in bulk, I would attempt to buy them for no more than 2.5c per - attempt to get them 2 for 5c, and at the very most 3c per. I would suggest trying to get them for 2 for 5c first, as at the moment the cheapest of these in the Market Place is at the average, so if you bought them at 2.5c per and sold 2 of them 3c per in the Market Place, then you immediately make 1c profit! Again I wouldn't buy these for over 3c per and that's pushing it, as you can't be sure you're going to make a profit out of them if they don't sell in the Market Place, also, reselling at 3c per in a normal shop would help you get that profit as well, as you're still undercutting the Market Place, but you also have the option to sell in there for the same price if you need to.

As you gain more and more profit in doing so (remember it's not always guaranteed so you might not have as many Credits as you may like, or you might find yourself not being able to sell certain items), you can move onto more expensive items again - and more high end stuff as you want to know about in your thread. You will be able to move onto small rares, and eventually even bigger ones - go in rare shops, see if someone has a few of an item and see if you can get them cheaper. For example, a Blue Ice Cream Maker has an average of 7c with commission, so they're effectively selling for 6c per. If you were to go in a shop, I would attempt to get an even bigger discount on them than you did with the Heart Sofas and Icy Waterfalls - I would try and get them for 4c per (it would be unlikely, but you might as well try it), if you're able to get them for 4c per you're possibly making 2c profit on each of them, providing you have the time to stick to it and sell them. However, even if you wanted a quick turnaround and still gain profit from them, you could easily undercut the Market Place or sell them in your own shop for 5c per. I wouldn't buy these for over 5c per, as you would ideally need to make a little profit from them at least! You can always try to get someone to either sell 2 for 7c (making them 3.5c per) or 2 for 9c (making them 4.5c per). Selling these should gain you more Credits to move onto more expensive and sought after rares.

For more expensive rares, there are a few ways I would attempt to make profit with them, and in some cases, it doesn't mean bulking on them!

~ Go in a shop and see if someone has a lot of one item, for example if they're selling 10 Green Marquees for 15c per, try and get them down more if you inform them that you'll buy them all for a certain price. Again, start low and attempt to get them extremely cheap (10c per) so you would effectively make 5c profit on each of them if the seller agreed. If this price doesn't work, increase it a little bit (12c per) as again you're still making 3c profit per item. As a buyer myself I wouldn't purchase a rare item that has an average of 15c (16c with commission) for any more than 13-14c as I would still like to profit on it or at least break even - the last thing you want to do is sell for a loss. If the bulk deal works for the Green Marquees then you'll have that base to move onto other items and have that profit in case something goes wrong.

~ Go into shops and look at singular items on sale. If someone has just one item on sale that's worth a little value, ask how much it is, try and bargain with them to decrease the price as they might just be looking for a quick sale. Again I'll go with the Green Marquee, if they say the price is 13c I would buy it because you could easily resell in the Market Place for 14-15c.

~ Look in the Market Place. I know some of the Market Place is rigged and some of it won't be worth the risk of purchasing it, but sometimes it does work! I'd look at rares and look for one specifically under the average (so a Green Marquee in for 13c, 14c with commission), now before you jump in and buy it and try to sell it for 15c, wait and look at the statistics on it. Do not buy it if there's a lot of offers in, most often than not you will find that if you purchase it for 14c, there will be another after it for the same price making it virtually impossible to get 15c for it or even 14c for it. If it's only got a couple of offers (1-3) then I would buy it, take that risk and attempt to profit from it, especially if it's under the average price. If there's only 1-3 offers in, chances are there's that one in for 14c, and possibly one in for the average price.

A while ago, Habbo removed rentables and made some items available for purchase via Duckets, making them effectively free to buyers, giving them the chance to increase their wealth by selling them for Credits. I would take advantage of this, don't let your Duckets reach the top amount, keep buying items with them whether it be Monster Plant Beds, Black Holes or Random Banzai Teleporters - you can always sell these for Credits, even if you're selling them for less than 1c it's still a profit! However, don't get scammed or ripped off by some people who believe that because they're 'free' to buy you should practically be selling them for nothing anyway. When I had a shop, I had 30 Monster Plant Beds for sale, I was selling them 3 for 2c (a tough move since they're not really worth even 1c per), but this user tried making me sell to him for 3 for 1c, telling me they were worth that now. I wasn't falling for it, and miraculously I sold one in a 3 for 2c bundle, and the rest for 2 for 1c - making me an immediate profit and providing you have time to sell them then it's easy Credits for you!

Another thing I would take advantage of is the HC pay day if you subscribe to Habbo Club - purchasing from the Catalogue isn't as bad as it used to be due to the offers they have after you buy a certain amount of furniture. To get the best deals, some believe you need to purchase 99 of an item, which isn't the case at all (it should be worth noting, do not buy 100 of an item as the last one will be full price). You can buy 42 of an item and still get the same deal as if you buy 99 of the same item, and it works out a hell of a lot cheaper too; I always buy 42 as it's risky buying 99 as when you're selling for profit, buyers notice that there's a lot of them in the Market Place or shops and therefore won't buy them until they balance out again. However, for the first couple of days when something of value or something new comes into the Catalogue, it's great to try get that profit! For example, if you're a part of HC you get 10% of your Credits spent via the Catalogue back on HC Pay Day - this works really well for items you can buy and profit off, or break even on as you're basically selling for the same price you bought for, but you are getting more back when pay day comes! An item that this works well on (and by the looks of the Market Place average, it is still possible) is Cabin Stone and Wood Tiles - they're in the Catalogue for 3c per, with the offers used with buying 42 of them you're looking at spending 84c for them (which is 2c per, and you will get 9c back for them as they usually round up for the pay day), so if you're able to sell 2c per (the average at the moment is 2c, 3c with commission) then you're basically gaining 9c profit, just for selling stuff for the same price you bought it for! I know this might be a time consuming experience, but pay day is only next week so I would do it to get payment sooner, rather than waiting until after pay day and having to wait an whole month. Now sometimes, the items don't divide into neat Credits like an item for 3c in the Catalogue would go down to 2c if you bought 42/99 of them. Some of them, such as a 4c item would divide to 2.6c per - so you would need to sell these 3c per to gain profit from it (again you would still get the pay day from buying the items). I wouldn't risk it on too many items, as you can usually end up with stacks of 42 of the same furniture and have nothing to do with them, and again you don't really want to have to sell for a loss, so I would keep it just to those you know you will get profit or at least break even from.

@Woutou;
    Last edited by Samantha; 10-12-2016 at 11:16 PM.