HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Conor View Post
    I'm probably going to get warned for posting off topic here but oh well ahah.

I've read everything you've said and i agree with them. I'm currently away at the moment and RMs know why. Going to your forum prizes instead of Habbo ones all the time, when I'm on air I try to do a competition to win a weeks worth of VIP which I was going to give out of my own VIP, which I thought Forum members wanted VIP but no one higher than 5 listeners tuned in.

It's also the time of the day for EU and INTL, we have loads of EU DJs and not many INTL ones which I'm sure RMs are working on however if it's EU, people are normally in school, working, college etc so can't tune in or DJ.

I'm sorry Radio Management I know I'm a staff member and shouldn't be posting on here but yea
    Noo as a staff member youre more than welcome to post here, we value everyones opinion whether they are staff or not, anyone can post in feedback .

I think sometimes because theres only really tokens and vip to give away i tend to not do them as much however, i do still encourage them to sign up and some actually do. I think maybe if there were more features on the forum? @Chris; may have some ideas because I do and im more than happy to share with him.

Thanks for your input Conor, its appreciated

Like Conor, King-Tom Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by despect View Post
    Noo as a staff member youre more than welcome to post here, we value everyones opinion whether they are staff or not, anyone can post in feedback .

I think sometimes because theres only really tokens and vip to give away i tend to not do them as much however, i do still encourage them to sign up and some actually do. I think maybe if there were more features on the forum? @Chris; may have some ideas because I do and im more than happy to share with him.

Thanks for your input Conor, its appreciated
    what are your ideas for forum features?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    what are your ideas for forum features?
    I was thinking more awards being given out like the profile ones. I think we should be able to customize our own profiles so maybe things like stickers and certain things for our profiles.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

I like the customisation ideas but not sure how special it could be other than the default VB options.
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Conor is online now The Santa of Habbox
    HabboxLive Guest DJ (Conor)
    Guest Events Organiser
    HabboxWiki Staff

Tokens
    Habbo
    FUNISMYME

Latest Awards:

Or DJs having more power, like request a certain amount of days of VIP for someone or give them an icon for free etc?...

Conor
    FUNISMYME on Habbo

Guest HabboxLive DJ & Guest Event Host & HabboxWiki Staff & Competitions Staff

Previously one of the longest running HabboxLive Senior DJ, Ex Event Host, Ex Competition Staff, Ex Article Writer, Ex Help Desk Staff

See something on the Wiki that needs updating? Feel free to PM me info and I'll get it sorted.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Or DJs having more power, like request a certain amount of days of VIP for someone or give them an icon for free etc?...
    That would involve giving them access to the management forums because to request VIP etc you have to have management forums because theres a sub forum to request different features such as VIP.

There's also a sub forum for permission requests too which is linked in with that sub forum which I don't think there's a way to separate them.
    Last edited by despect; 11-12-2016 at 04:43 PM.

Guest Events Organiser
    HabboxWiki Staff

Tokens
    Habbo
    FUNISMYME

Latest Awards:

That would involve giving them access to the management forums because to request VIP etc you have to have management forums because theres a sub forum to request different features such as VIP.

There's also a sub forum for permission requests too which is linked in with that sub forum which I don't think there's a way to separate them.
    I'm sure like we'd be able to tell you or Tom their username and how long etc and you can request it on our behalf?

Conor
    FUNISMYME on Habbo

Previously one of the longest running HabboxLive Senior DJ, Ex Event Host, Ex Competition Staff, Ex Article Writer, Ex Help Desk Staff

See something on the Wiki that needs updating? Feel free to PM me info and I'll get it sorted.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

I'm sure like we'd be able to tell you or Tom their username and how long etc and you can request it on our behalf?
    You can do that anyway as long as youre doing a competition or something

Guest Events Organiser
    HabboxWiki Staff

Tokens
    Habbo
    FUNISMYME

Latest Awards:

You can do that anyway as long as youre doing a competition or something
    I think this needs to be more advertised for us then, throughout my time here I've only just found out I can do it, like I said I was going to give a weeks of mine in a comp and I'm sure other DJs aren't away of this as I never hear any competition of the kind happening.

Conor
    FUNISMYME on Habbo

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

I think this needs to be more advertised for us then, throughout my time here I've only just found out I can do it, like I said I was going to give a weeks of mine in a comp and I'm sure other DJs aren't away of this as I never hear any competition of the kind happening.
    Well we give away VIP for DJ of the week etc out every week? If any other DJ wanted to do their own competition then all they need to do is just ask? Say if you wanted to giveaway some of your VIP then you're more than welcome to. It's not a requirement so why does it need to be advertised for the rest of the department?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast