HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default People who don't know values -.-

A few days ago, I went to sell my polished tiles in the marketplace, which have a value of usually 8-9c.

So clearly I was shocked when I saw that they are averaging at 2c-3c.

I being me, decided I could probably merchant these and get the polished back up to their original value, so I purchased
    all of the 255 polished tiles that were in the marketplace at that time for 2c-3c each.

I started putting the tiles in for 9c per, and then repurchasing them on my old account, re-placing them in marketplace, and purchasing them
    on my current account, trying to get the average price to go up. I knew it would take a long time and I just
    had to be patient, but then some noob just goes and puts 30 more polished in at 2c.

So me being me again I thought, okay I'll buy them aswell and add them back in later for 9c.

Just as I was placing and purchasing them in the mp for 9c trying to make the average go up,
    I've put about 200 in mp at this point, and I am about to rebuy them all.
    I refresh the mp, and someone has put 120 polished in the mp for 2c per, again.

What my question is,

Why do people settle for 2c when they could be making 4x the amount of that?

There is currently about 130 polished in the marketplace seeling at 3c per and I am considering whether or
    not to purchase them aswell, and continue merchanting, or will more people just keep adding them at ridiculous prices.

Should I just wait until a dead zone like 5am GMT time, 12am EST and 12pm AST and then do it, with the chance
    of there being less people online to put the polished in the mp?

Give us your thoughts, and if ya putting polished in. *REMOVED* stop lmfao.

moderator alert Post edited by Despect (Forum Moderator) - Please do not avoid the forum filter
    Last edited by despect; 13-12-2016 at 07:29 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

They haven't been that value in ages because they're released in room bundles a lot. If you're going to merchant I would use furniture that isn't as readily available.
    Like Alkaz Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

If there have been several hundred selling at 2c each does that not make you the one who doesn't know the value
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    lucaskf390

Latest Awards:

Furni trading is just destroyed, furni dont reach good prices anymore. I got myself trying to get rid of around 1k tiles. Habbo call profiters "stealers" so, there isnt much to do.
    Dominus pascit me, et nihil mihi deerit

Printscreens+Rare Collection +Rooms over the years: https://imgur.com/a/HIBhjhc

--

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

The only true value something has is what someone is willing to pay for it.

Like EricaAmanda Liked