HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: job expiry

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

I dont think ill be leaving anytime soon. I enjoy the work I do and I like to think im making a difference.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The job I have now is in my field of study, however it is a 6 month contract set to expire end of April.
    Ex - Forum Moderator
    Ex - Help Desk

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm not sure to be honest. There should be a promotion coming up soon where I work and there will be 5 of us going for it, a few people think I'm going to get it and I actually don't think they'd mind me getting it either. After that though I'm unsure, I know if I then want to move up I have to go training in Liverpool for 3 weeks, and I've never been to Liverpool or had to spend so long on my own, so not sure after that! I might not even get the position/it might not even come up. We have a good manager now (well I like her even if others don't), and as long as she stays then I'll be there I hope, if she leaves and it reverts back to how it was then I'd probably look elsewhere.

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

I'm a part timer teacher. My contract ends on 13th nov. Don't know what to do after. I really love this job. But it's school holiday then. Zzz.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha View Post
    I'm not sure to be honest. There should be a promotion coming up soon where I work and there will be 5 of us going for it, a few people think I'm going to get it and I actually don't think they'd mind me getting it either. After that though I'm unsure, I know if I then want to move up I have to go training in Liverpool for 3 weeks, and I've never been to Liverpool or had to spend so long on my own, so not sure after that! I might not even get the position/it might not even come up. We have a good manager now (well I like her even if others don't), and as long as she stays then I'll be there I hope, if she leaves and it reverts back to how it was then I'd probably look elsewhere.
    Haha wow, ok so this promotion was 'promised' to someone pretty much (the manager favoured one of the people who went for it), that manager has now left and the person who got the job was rubbish at it and he has left too. I still haven't for a promotion and I don't think I ever will so I've been looking elsewhere since March so hopefully something will come up soon. We have a different manager now and a new assistant, I do want to look at leaving as I want to progress and expand my experience instead of doing the same old. I still like where I am and I will be sad when I leave, but I think leaving would benefit me more.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

I have an open-ended contract at the moment

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

looking back on this thread it's mad how i did an extra year in that job cos i cba to move my ass. tbh though i did have a good time

my current contract is a year, so ends 31st August 2019!

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

next monday, I'd assume I will finish this contract

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zealoux

Latest Awards:

I did quit when I started uni again because my manager is the worst human I’ve ever met, but they called me back in and I’ve moved departments. Still retail, but whilst I’m in uni I don’t mind so much. I was passed over for promotion because said manager refused to let me go too, which I found out afterwards. Hopefully I’ll get my masters and get a job more related to that.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

this job atm i'll do till contract end (august 2019) and then go travel/another job/i dunno worlds my oyster

the thing pulling my back home mainly is grandparents. i worry everyday about them

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast